Don't Tell me What to do, Bloodsucker

Enjoy some sizzy, guys.

Xog

---

Simon was sitting in Taki's with his favorite shadowhunter, Isabelle. She was stunning, everyone knew that. Way out of the downworlder's league. She had long, flowing black hair and a perfectly sculpted face that people of every gender and every race fell for.

Simon found himself in awe as he watched her drink from her straw. Her whip wound around her arm like a series of bangles, her runes standing out like tattoos. His left hand twined gently with hers on the table between them.

In Simon's left hand, he was drinking his vanilla milkshake with at least 4 shots of Type A negative blood. His favorite, of course. He sipped his own straw, looking through the dirty lenses of his glasses at his girlfriend. He'd wished he could go with her to her place, show her some of his moves.

Shame the institute was vampire proof.

Izzy scoffed and plucked Simon's glasses off his face. She blew gently on the lenses, tilting her head up and parting her perfect lips gently as she fogged up the lense. She used the sleeve of her silk over throw to clean them off.

She leaned foward, setting his glasses on his face again. "Much better, babe?" She laughed softly as Simon's eyes focused on her again. She'd always loved being the center of attention. Whether it was her family or her vampire boyfriend, she'd be damned if she didn't have their undivided attention.

Simon gave a sheepish smile, wiping his mouth of vanilla cream and blood. "Yes, thank you Izzy." He winced as his fangs poked and prodded at his lower lip. The little fuckers went wild when blood was involved.

Izzy leaned into the booth, crossing her arms and smirking at Simon. "Oh, what I wouldn't give to have those fangs in my neck again."

"I-I'm sorry, I must have dranken intoxicated blood again. What did you say?"

"I said, oh, what I wouldn't give to have those fangs in my neck again." She repeated, biting her lip a little at the memory of that wild night at Mangus'.

"Izzy.. you know what saying stuff like that does to me. Now is not the time. Or the place!" Simon spluttered.

"So? Why is me telling you my biggest desires towards you so bad?" Izzy scrunched her nose adorably and leaned forward on one elbow. She rested her cheek on her chin and leaned in a little, giving Simon a clear shot down her black shirt.

"Isabelle Lightwood, sit up. You're misbehaving." Simon all but growled, baring his teeth as a warning. He didn't know if he could control himself for much longer.

"You don't tell me what to do, bloodsucker. We both know who dominates who." Izzy smirked, feeling no fear towards Simon and his new found dominance.

Simon slapped bills on the table and grabbed Izzy by the wrist. He dragged her out the door and down the street towards his old home. "You, but forget everything you knew. I'm going to rock your world." He smirked, his eyes showing a glare of promise.

"I sure hope so." Izzy breathed, totally not staring at Simon's ass as he drug her through the door and into his room.