Chapter 02

Johnathan
I woke up and it was 6:00 and school starts in an 1hr so I got up and went to the bathroom and took my clothes off and went into the shower after that I went to eat and grabbed my homework and ran out to class.
Evan
I woke up with a little pain on my cheek then I got up and looked around and no one was there expect me so I got up and shower and ate then grabbed my homework and ran to class.When I got to class I saw a student in a blue jacket sitting so I sat right next to him then I said hey and he answered back then I told him how was college and everything until class started.
After class....
I got up and left then Dylan saw me and ran up to me and grabbed me by the shirt and lifted me up in the air and said I saw you were talking to somebody then I snapped and yelled oh yeah how about you tell everybody that you were hitting me like an animal everybody looked at him and me I grabbed his wrist and I put one of my leg over him and with my strength I flipped him over and he fell on the ground with a thud then I kicked his chest hard making puking a little pool of blood then my vampire senses wanted blood I felt my fangs coming out then I turned away and ran to the my dorm to my pack my stuff and leaving then Dylan tried to block me then I kicked his balls he fell down groaning in pain then I said now how does it feel like being hit dumbass and left I went to the dorm manger and told him what happen then he switched me with Johnathan.
Johnathan
I got up and left to my dorm I shutted  the door then I reached for my backpack to do some assignments then a knock came at my door so I got up and opened it then it was Evan the student who talked to me he said that he is my roommate I was in shocked knowing that the person who supported me is now my roommate then I let him in.

I hope you guys love this chapter if you want more I only need 6 views or more to write another chapter.