Chapter 10

Johnathan
I heard a loud thump behind me I turned around and Evan was on the floor unconscious I touched his skin his skin was going cold then I found a dart I took the dart out and looked at it and I noticed a little leak from the tip of the dart so I took it to my room and looked at it and it was something so I ran to my books and looked through and saw a book in vampires so I looked at it and it was a poison and I read deeper and it said that to heal a vampire needs blood from a human so I threw the book down and ran to the unconscious Evan and I placed his head on my body to make him smell me and I had a little pink on my cheeks and he moved and he bit me I landed on my back on the floor and he was sucking fast so I tried to hold my moaning I placed my hand over my mouth and closed my eyes.
Evan
I felt something soft and it smelled sweet and I lunged forward attacking something and sucking the blood then I noticed the blood was Johnathan so I kept on sucking then he fell back hitting the ground and I felt his hand moving towards his mouth then I felt him calming down and slept so I got up and placed him on his bed and I left him and went to watch TV and then I passed out too.

Yay I am so happy and that I will never break a promise ever again to keep you guys entertainment up.