Chapter 03

Evan
I walked in and it was so beautiful it had the view of the college courtyard and inside it was so modern then I turned to Johnathan and asked where will I be sleeping he showed me a room with a gorgeous bed and other bedroom stuff I walked in and placed my suitcase and opened it then I saw my favorite food blood bags I hid it in my closet and unpacked everything and went to take a shower.I came out with my sleeping shorts on and walked into the kitchen where Johnathan was cooking he turned around to grab something then he looked up and saw me body naked.
Johnathan
I was cooking dinner for me and my new roommate then when I remembered that I need mint(not that makes your breath fresh)to add a great taste when I turned around to get my mint leaves I looked up and saw Evan shirt naked only wearing shorts I looked at his feet towards his chest area and looked up at his face he was blushing I quickly grabbed my mint leaves and turned around blushing like crazy then Evan asked me what's wrong I told him to put on a shirt he said okay and went into his room to put a shirt on.After I made dinner me and Evan talked about happy times and funny moments then I looked at my clock hanging from the wall it shows 11:10 I told him to go to bed and I got up to wash the dishes.After I finished I went to shower and put on my pajamas it was a teddy bear pajamas I told Evan good night he answered back good night then I went into bed.

Thank you all for the views I would love to thank all of you for reading and voting and I love you all.I would like 10 views more I would appreciate it and that means that I will start working on another chapter.

Goodbye and have a nice day or night♡