Chapter 12

Evan
I woke up and I fell on my knees feeling weak then I noticed my blood supply is going low so I crawled towards Johnathan's room I opened it and I saw Johnathan laying down lightly snoring then I got on his bed he woke up looking at me and he said you hungry I nodded he turned his neck I attacked his neck and suckef the blood and he turned back facing me and asking if he get up I apologized and got off of him and he went to get ready.After Johnathan was done getting dressed I was in the living room watching the News until they brought up about the murder or suicide on our campus so I shut the TV off and went into Johnathan's room and told him about the news.
Johnathan
I was working on my homework for Mr.Potter my math teacher when I was doing my homework Evan came in and told me that the police are looking for me after I heard that I panicked a little then I calmed myself and made a plan with Evan to get away from the social world and go far away he agreed with me so at 12:00 I packed my things also Evan and I grabbed my hokey mask and walked out.When we got to the airport people were looking at me I ignored the look and kept walking when we got to our plane I placed my stuff and I sat down on the chair and after 1 hour I fell asleep I woke up and we landed in Canada so I shook Evan he woke up and I grabbed our luggage and we left the airport to go to Evan's home.

Thank you all for reading I will end the book right here