School and The Skylark

Author: Imagine the Red hair boy as Daichi, I mean like change his hair color and eye color...to..what did he look like again? Anyway, imagine the blue haired boy as Eichi, woth his hair and eye color.

Alexial:Or you can just keep it like that, cause Author here forgot what Daichi and Eichi looks like..😒

Author:HEY! It just slip my mind😭

Alexial:BACK TO THE STORY!
______________________________________________________

Tsunayoshi, woke up early that day. Today was the day he goes back to school. And to say he was excited was understatement, oh how he wanted to go to school and befriend his beloved cloud, again. After taking a shower and brushing his teeth, Tsunayoshi got dressed, and made his way done the kitchen to make his beloved family breakfast.

After making the food, Tsunayoshi took out his apron, and made his way up the stairs, but before that, he look at the clock. 6 am,, it said. Nd Tsunayoshi ran up the stairs, to his brother’s bedroom. They shared a room, he guess maybe it was because they were twins that they shared the room together. Without knocking, he just went in, to find his brothers sleeping soundly in their own beds, he smiled at that. He thought oh how to wake them up, he didn’t want to do Vongola style, since they might get suspicious. So, he did the next big thing. He jump on top of Daichi first and then Eichi.

Daichi and Eichi woke up with a joint, they both turn to their beloved little angel of a brother, to find him giggle. “Good morning, Daichi-nii-chan! Eichi-nii-chan!” They both blush at the name their brother called them, they really miss being called nii-chan by him. “Good morning, Tsu-kun” said Daichi, and Eichi gave his brother a good morning hug. “Sa! I am going to wake up mama and papa, so you two better get dressed, okay?” The two smile and nodded in response, making their way to the bathroom. Tsunayoshi, made his way to his parents and did the same to what he did to his brothers. They gave him a hug and then went to their bathroom.

When they came down, they were greeted to the smell of food, the saw Tsunayoshi sitting waiting calmly for them. “Tsu-kun? Did you make this?” TSunayoshi blush and nodded. “I wanted to make it as a thank you present for letting me go to school” The four smiled and sat down to eat.

The minute the food entered their mouth, they froze. Tsunayoshi thinking he made it bad, began to tear up, “Is it that bad that you would freeze on the spot?” he said sadly, very ready to cry. The four panic and shook their head fast, “No! No no no, Tsu-kun! The food you made is so good! It’s better than mine, it taste like heaven!” said Nana, and she really did mean it. She really did think it tasted like heaven and she would even admit that it tasted better than hers. Iemitsu, was overly delighted, his son had the cooking skills that would put any chief in the whole world to shame. Daichi and Eichi had never really eaten any of Tsunayoshi’s cooking, he most of the time always cook for himself, not really eating any of mama’s cooking. To say the food was good would a big understatement, because the food Tsunayoshi made tasted like heaven, if that was possible.

~Time Skip To the three going to school~

Daichi and Eichi stood side by side next to Tsunayoshi. Daichi being on the right and Eichi on the left. As they walk, people would pass by and mutter things about Tsunayoshi. The two brothers would glare at them, let it be adults, they would never forgive anyone if Tsunayoshi remembers.

When they finally reach school, HIbari Kyoya, came out of nowhere and hug Tsunayoshi, shocking all those who walked by and those who enter school. Daichi and Eichi, stood frozen, not in their life have they ever expected this to ever happen.

Tsunayoshi at the time frozen as well, why was Kyoya hugging him? There’s no way that Kyoya could be here? HE didn’t die! Why was his Kyoya here?! Kyoya smirk, his Tsunayoshi was shocked by his action. “Tsunayoshi” Kyoya whispered. Tsunayoshi snapped back to life and answered Kyoya with shaky voice. “K-Kyoya?” And with that, Kyoya dragged Tsunayoshi to his office, leaving all those who froze.

Tsunayoshi was then thrown on the couch by Kyoya, while he pin him down. “Tsunayoshi….I-I...Y-you have no idea How much I miss you” ANd hug Tsunayoshi, who laid on the couch. Tsunayoshi couldn’t believe, Kyoya. His Kyoya is right here with him, as much as he is happy, he can’t help but worry. “Kyoya? How did you get here?” Kyoya mumbled something very quietly, hoping his love would not hear, but he did and it brought pain him. “Kyoya, how old were you when it happened?” “hmm...70-80 years old I guess.” Tsunayoshi sighed and hugged the raven boy. “It doesn’t matter now, my love. You have me know” Tsunayoshi then cuddled with his lover.

“When you left, I wanted to follow you, but I know you would never talk to me ever again, if I did. So, I waited and Waited. And when it was time, I was so happy, only to find out you were reincarnated and I cannot follow you.” Tsunayoshi listen to his lover as he cry his eyes out. Oh how he wanted to rewind time to spend more time with him. “Kyoya, I love you too. And I’m so glad you lived your life to the fullest. But do tell how you got here, not that it’s a bad thing. I love it” Kyoya chuckled at his lover and kiss his forehead. “Oh well, your grandfather, Vongola Primo, thought it was a good idea to have someone accompany you. And me being your very lover was chosen.” Tsunayoshi chuckled, he always love how Kyoya began to show his real self, his sarcastic self.  The bell soon rang and that means that the two have to separate from each other. As the separate from each other, the door burst open and in came two very pissed off brothers.

~After Tsunayoshi was taken away, the two brothers finally snapped back~

Daichi and Eichi still stood frozen. It was truly shocking in many ways. And when they finally snapped out, were they piss. Not only did Hibari Kyoya take their beloved brother, but because of him, Tsunayoshi might remember the past. And ran they did, only to be stop by a teacher asking for help. Being the kind hearted people they are, they ran up to her, before she was about to fall down the stairs. They help her carry the things to the teacher’s office, when they finish, they quickly ran out of the room and towards the discipline office, where the burst through the door. “Nii-chan!! You’re here!” Tsunayoshi yelled out tackling his brothers into a hug. Daichi quickly check Tsunayoshi for any injuries, only to find none, and Daichi sighed in relieve. Eichi glare at Hibari, “Who the f**** do you think you are?! How dare you touch our brother!” He yelled in frustration, causing Tsunayoshi to flinch. He had not expected him to yell. Eichi saw this and frowned, he brought his little brother into a hug. “Sorry Tsu-kun. Nii-chan did not mean to scare you or yell. Nii-chan was just so worried that something might have happened. Can you forgive me?” Tsunayoshi smiled and hug back his brother, “of course I forgive you Nii-chan!”

Kyoya, who watch the whole thing, smirk. ‘So they’re his brothers. I wonder….’ Kyoya then pulled Tsunayoshi’s srm and hug him. “Tsuna, are you not going to introduce me?” Tsunayoshi saw right through his lover and sweatdropped. “Daichi-nii-chan, Eichi-nii-chan, I would like you to meet Hibari Kyoya. He is-” but was cut off by Kyoya, “I’m his lover” The two jaw’s dropped, while Tsunayoshi blush a deep shade of red. “Kyoya! I told not to say that!” “what? It’s the truth” Kyoya said shrugging and sat down on the couch, bring Tsunayoshi on his lap.

The two couldn’t believe it. Their beloved brother had a lover! And not only that, it is the discipline leader, Hibari motherfu****** Kyoya! ‘WHAT IN THE HE**’ the two thought. Daichi, who snapped back, sighed, “Tsu-kun, is this true?” Tsunayoshi blush and hid his face, but that’s the only answer he needed to know. As much as he didn’t like the idea, if his brother was happy and the guy loves him, then he guess it might work. Eichi, on the other hand, was not happy. Yes, he wanted his brother happy, but the guy was too violent. “Eichi” Daichi said tugging on his arm, “what?” Eichi respond. “He may be violent, but if he makes Tsu-kun happy, I’m fine with it. Yes, I know, this doesn’t seem like the best of an idea, but… look at Tsu-kun and Hibari.” Eichi turned to look at the two, and truth be told, the two look madly in love with each other. Eichi sighed in defeat, and let it be. However, it did not mean that Hibari will not meet the parents. Smirking to himself, he took Tsunayoshi’s arm saying it was time for class. “Bye Kyo-chan!” “hn...love you and I’ll see later” Tsunayoshi blush, “I-i-I l-love you too” And he ran out the room with Daichi. Eichi turn to Hibari with a smirk, “you will be meeting kaa-san and tou-san later” and left. Kyoya watch as he leave, a smirk appearing on his face. “Well, that was fast”