Kokuyo Land Part 1

Author: Mukuro and Chrome are hered!!!!! Yay!!!!

Guys...Who do you ship the two with? Together or with somebody else? Please tell me, so I can know.

______________😈____________😈______

Days had past, nothing interesting had happened. Iemitsu and Nono already left, but not without giving money to Nana to buy gifts for the children. Yes, even Tsunayoshi's friends. Going to school, eating lunch, then coming home, and Tsunayoshi spoiling Reborn, while everyone sweatdrop. Yup! Nothing interesting happened.

But now, knowing what day it is, Tsunayoshi happily feed his Reborn, while everyone, even the guardian, eat their heavenly breakfast. Tsunayoshi, after he finish feeding Reborn, look at his guardian and ask if the enjoyed it, they nod. Turning to his mother, Tsunayoshi said "Nee~ kaa-san? Can I go out? I want to go buy some cake! My friends can stay here, while I go, I'll be back soon" Nana thought for a moment. SHe didn't want to leave her son alone in the world, but then again, he is a big boy now and can handle himself, and plus with the money they have, they brought him a phone. So, with a smile, Nana nod to her son, as she pick up the plates.

Daichi watch as his brother run out theRoor, he could see the excitement in his eyes. 'He is so innocent' he thought, as he and Eichi help their mother. The guardian also help, but was a little worried, they didn't like the idea of letting him go on his own, but knows he'll be fine. It was then that Daichi grab his head in pain, and so does Eichi. The guardianes quickly went to them, well except Hibari and Reborn, who narrowed his eyes. Nana quickly set the plates down and went to her sons. "What's wrong?" Daichi and Eichi look up in wide eyes, "I feel like something's very wrong!" Daich panic voice said, Eichi continued, "Tsu-kun! Something bad is going to happen to Tsu-kun! I can feel it!" Nana and all the guardianes paled at that. Reborn tilting his fedora, went in front of of his students. "Dame-Daichi, Baka-Eichi, I'll look for mama. You two will stay here and watch for things, and also contact Nono and Iemitsu" All nodded, while Reborn quickly ran out the house, hoping to find his mama.

~With Tsunayoshi~

Tsunayoshi happily walk down the road. Bunnies, rainbows, sunshine, and all things happy surrounded him. Everyone who knew of Tsunayoshi and what he did, would stay away, but sometimes stop just and look back to him. They somehow had the feeling of giving him food and sweets and spoiling him. 'Why are we having these thoughts?!' is what everyone who pass him would say in their thoughts. Tsunayoshi just ignored everyone.

Entering the cake shop, his eyes sparkled and he grinned ever so big, that the people inside were almost blind. Looking around the shop, wondering what he should pick. It was then a very familiar laugh caught his ears. Looking behind him, he saw a teen, very handsome, but with a pineapple hairstyle that makes you want to laugh. But not Tsunayoshi. No he smiled and tackled that teen, who happily hug back. "Kufufufu~ As cute as always Tsunayoshi-kun" Tsunayoshi pout at that. The teen lead Tsunayoshi to a seat on the back, holding his hand on the way. "So, Tsunayoshi-kun, how have you been? You know...when you died, the mafia went into depression, no crime or experiment happened what so ever. It was actually very peaceful if I do say so myself. Kufufufu~" Tsunayoshi smiled at his laugh, missing that creepiness from him. "Mukuro-chan, I have been fine. How have you been? And I still can't believe that the mafia loved me that much. But it is nice to know that all of that stop for a while. By the way, how is Chrome? I miss her very much, same for you as well, so don't get jealous"

Mukuro, Tsunayoshi half mist guardian. Mukuro smirked and patted a seat next to him, where a girl with the same pineapple hairstyle appeared, with a smile. "Hello bossu. I miss you very much" Mukuro laugh or kufufufu (whatever you called that) and look at Tsunayoshi who beamed in happiness. "I'm great Tsunayoshi. And Chrome, as you can see is great as well, now that we see you again." Chrome nod in a agreement. Tsunayoshi smile, "well that is good to hear" The two mist nod as well.

Then a girl came, asking for what the three wanted to order. Opening the menu, Tsunayoshi said strawberry shortcake, Mukuro lemon cake, and Chrome oreo cake. Tsunayoshi then told the girl to also get espresso cake, which confused Chrome and the girl, Mukuro just laugh. When the girl left, Tsunayoshi said, "Re-chan, please come out" And there Reborn jump on Tsunayoshi's head. Fortunately, he did not hear about the mafia part, since he came, the same time the girl came.

"Mama, who are these people?" Reborn said as he was grab by Tsunayoshi and placing him on his lap. Tsunayoshi laugh, and introduce them as his friends, making Reborn understand that it was his mist guardian. "Kufufufu~ hello little arcobaleno, I see you grew fond of OUR Tsunayoshi-kun" Reborn narrowed his eyes. It was then he realize that this teen was a Mukuro and he was suppose to be locked up in Vindicare.

Chrome didn't say anything, not wanting to be involved. "Rokudo Mukuro, why are you not in Vindicare?" Reborn said with venom.Tsunayoshi, still not knowing of the mafia, tilt his head. "Re-chan? Why do you sound so mad? Do you know Mukuro-chan?" Reborn turn his head to Tsunayoshi, "Mama, I am not mad, just confused. And yes, mama, I do know him. But how do you know him? Don't tell me, he's your guardian!" Reborn explain, but then exclaim when he found out that Mukuro, Vindicare prisoner, is his mama's guardian.Tsunayoshi just nod, Reborn didn't say anything after that, just laid on his mama's lap.

"Little arcobaleno, I am going to fight the decimo and CEDEF boss, just to see if they fit it right. And I need your little mama to complete my plan. Would you allow it, I swear I'll treat him like the angel he is" Mukuro said smirk at the Reborn, already knowing that he won't say no, since after all, he is Tsunayoshi's guardiane. Chrome just watch the two, worried that Reborn won't allow it. Tsunayoshi ignored the tense air, happily waiting for the cakes to come. And when they did, Reborn had already agreed, Mukuro laughing, Chrome sighing in relief, and Tsunayoshi feeding Reborn.

"Sa~ little arcobaleno, let me tell you the plan. Kufufufufu~"

'Oh my... I wonder how they will take this... But then again, it would be very interesting... And plus, after the ring conflict is coming... then the future... then Simon... then arcobaleno...'

______________________________________________

Author: part 1 of kukuyo land on the raise!!!! Next up part 2!

Hope you enjoyed~❤

See you real soon~!