Ring Conflict Part 2

Two girls with pink hair and a mask stood at the very top of Namimori Chuu as they look through a screen and  watch a 12 year old brunet enter Kokuyo Land. Five minutes later another male, but older, with raven hair enter Kokuyo Land. The two look at each other and node. The two girls no longer stood on the top of Namimori chuu.

~With Tsunayoshi~

Tsunayoshi sat in couch made by Mukuro with his real illusions as he waited patiently for someone. Five minutes later a male enter the room he was in and smirk at Tsunayoshi. “Psycho brat” The man said, “Xanxus” Tsunayoshi said with  a sweet smile. The man now named Xanxus scowl and sat next to Tsunayoshi. “What do you want” Xanxus ask or more like demanded, but Tsunayoshi didn’t mind. “Did grandpa say anything about ‘him’?” With the mention of ‘him’ Xanxus scowl disappeared and turned into seriousness.

“Tsunayoshi...that man is still alive after all this time….and he plans to mess with the conflict...She is also here with him and that boy...they plan to get revenge on you or the other you when that girl died because of the other you” Xanxus explained as he took a sip of his wine that come out of nowhere.

“Just what did other me do to make them them hate me or him…” Tsunayoshi ask to himself with a frown as he wonder what other Tsunayoshi from this world had done. Xanxus didn’t say anything but narrowed his eyes, he can feel a present near by, and he did not like it one bit. “Tsunayoshi. Demonic.” With that Tsunayoshi narrowed his eyes. There are three people here listening. Xanxus saw Tsunayoshi make his hands into a fist, making him take out his gun and point it to the spot where the most dangerous one stood in hiding.

The said person came out making Tsunayoshi and Xanxus widen his eyes. “Y-you!” Tsunayoshi shuttered out. And the said man chuckled and walk towards Tsunayoshi. Xanxus was ready to shoot him, but he saw Tsunayoshi didn’t want that, so he just pointed the gun. “Hello, dear sweet sweet Tsunayoshi” And the man cress Tsunayoshi’s cheek.

~Timeskip to Night Time-First fight...Sous vs Lussuria~

Ryohei watch as his sky’s brothers and their guardians leave the house to train for their so called ‘sumo contest’ since they didn’t want to involve the little kids. He turned to Lambo, who read Romeo and Juliet by William Shakespeare, making him raise an eyebrow. Lambo saw this and sighed, “I like his work now...it’s very interesting” Ryohei just nod and for one last look, he watcha as the older kids laugh and got ready for a fight. And then walk out of Tsunayoshi’s room and towards the other building where all his friends stood, sat, or whatever.

Chrome was the first to speak when she saw Ryohei with Lambo. “Sun man, are they gone?” With that everyone turn to Ryohei, who nod. “I still haven’t heard from Tsuna. I beginning to worry, but Xanxus is there and plus he ordered us to follow them” Said Takeshi as he thinks of Tsuna being in trouble, but relax since Xanxus is here.

The seven didn’t do anything for a while, still thinking of Tsunayoshi, until Futa enters. “Onii-san's, I’m tired, I’m going to bed now” Chrome stood up and went to him. “I’m going to stay here with the children with Kyoya and Takeshi. You guys can go follow everyone.” And left with the children, Kyoya, and Takeshi. The others nod and went out, making sure that Nana is also deep in sleep.

~IN school~

Reborn watch as the two pink haired girls, whom introduce themselves as the Cervello, inform Daichi, Eichi and their guardians and Varia the rules of the fight. As everyone payed very close attention, no one but Reborn notice the coming people. Until that is someone spoke out. “Herbivore. What in the world are you doing.” A voice cold yet lazy spoke out making everyone snap their heads to the said person. There stood Hibari Kyoya with his other friends. Mukuro, who walk to the cage of the battle, laugh. “Kufufufu~ What do we have here? A game?” The cervello froze when they saw Mukuro about to touch the cage. “Stop child! Do not touch that cage!” But Mukuro ignore them and touch it anyway. A shock came to him making him retreat his hands fast. Ryohei was about to run and heal him when the person they least expected came out of nowhere and in his arms is the one person they never wanted to get hurt.

“Tsunayoshi/Tsu-kun/otou/mama/psychi brat/chibi/princess!” they all yelled at the same time. Reborn was the first one to go to Tsunayoshi’s side as they all follow after words. Reborn watch as Xanxus put Tsunayoshi down slowly making him very angry. “Faster you idiot! And you, Cervello, get me something for mama to lay on!” No one wanted to anger the hitman anymore than he was already, so they did as they were told.

~Time Skip to 2 minutes later~

As the Reborn sat next to Tsunayoshi, the others went back to the fight, since after all they need to finish it. And while they did that, Tsunayoshi’s guardians went out to look for something that they didn’t want to mention, but they didn’t question it and just let it be. Reborn stroke Tsunayoshi’s hair, mentally scolding himself for not being their for his mother.

A few minutes later Tsunayoshi woke up to Reborn eye’s filled with mix emotion, but when they saw Tsunayoshi’s eyes they were filled with happiness and nothing more. “Mama!” Reborn yelled as he hug Tsunayoshi not caring if Xanxus walk in. Xanxus raise an eyebrow at the scene but didn’t say a word as he walk up to the right of Tsunayoshi and gave him water. “Thank you Xanxus.” Tsunayoshi said as he drank the water and then went back to comforting his baby.

“Re-chan, it’s okay, mama is here for you” Reborn just snuggled into Tsunayoshi’s warm and loving arms. He love Tsunayoshi very much, he is his mother, light, sky, and most of all his home. Tsunayoshi, as if reading his mind, smiled warmly and place a kiss on top of Reborn’s head.

After the scene, the three went out of the school infirmary and went to watch the battle. Eichi was the first to see him. With a large smile he tackle Tsunayoshi into a big hug. “Tsu-kun!!” Eichi yelled as he sniff the scent of Tsunayoshi as if he would disappear any minute. Everyone turn their heads to the scene and smiled, Daichi also tackled Tsunayoshi. “Minna! I think it’s best if we go back to the main event here” Tsunayoshi said, wanting to get out of the death hug.

And thus they did as Tsunayoshi said. Reborn stay with his mama, never wanting him alone for even a second. “Mama, tell me what happened” Reborn said or more like demanded his mother to tell him what happened.. Tsunayoshi sighed when he heard Reborn. He look down and then look up to the cage as Sous and Lussuria throw punches at each other.

Tsunayoshi then turn around and enter the school building, but not without telling his brothers, who were a little unsure until they saw Reborn. Tsunayoshi entered his lover's office and sat on the couch. “Re-chan, I think it’s time I told you about my enemy or enemies. You want to know why I end up in the hospital, then I’ll tell you. But nothing more since like I said I don’t have my memories. All I know is who they are and how I met them, but after that I can not tell you more” Reborn just nod, wanting to kill these people that his mother had mention.

~Florence, Italy~

A raven haired boy watch as his sister make a flower crown. Another boy read a book under a tree, while he just watch the city of Florence become lively by the minute. “Brother...it’s time” His sister said as she set the flower crown on fire that glowed a beautiful color of red. The boy under a tree close his book and stood up with a scowl on his face. He too set his item on fire, but with fire that glowed a shade of purple. The raven haired boy nod and turn back to the city. He picked up a dandelion and stared at it for a second before setting it on fire with a green flame. With a smirk the three left the place.

_________________________________________________

Author: And done!!! I made it!

Alexial: *rolls eyes* good job....😒

Hope you like~❤

See you real soon~!