!New Year's Special!

Author: So, the song I got is not on youtube, but there is a way for you to listen to it. And that is if you search up, ,yakusoku no boshe e' I think that's how you spell it....Anyway enjoy!
_________________________________________________________

~Takes place before the death of Tsunayoshi. A year before.~

Today is New Years and Tsunayoshi had made plans for the whole family. Right now, he has just finish the last part on his special gift. Since today is New Years, well, two hours before New Years and he plans to show everyone just how much they mean to him. And the best way is, well, through a song. He doesn’t have to worry about them memorizing the song, since he made lyrics for all.

Holding the papers on his hands, he happily giggled to himself and called to the head butler, Antonio. “Yes, Decimo-sama?” Antonio said as he bow to Tsunayoshi. “Mu~ How many times must I tell you and everyone to just call me Tsuna! We are family, there shouldn’t be any honorifics” However, Antonio just complained, making Tsunayoshi pout, which made them both laugh. “Antonio, I want you to give these evelop to the said people on the paper and tell them to not open it until they enter the ballroom for New Year's” Antonio just smile and did as he was told.

~Ballroom, 10 minutes before New Year’s~

“Everyone!” Tsunayoshi yelled in joy as he tackled his beloved family, who were shock but then gave a warm smile to their beloved boss. “Now! Those who receive an envelope from me, open them right now!” And the said people did as told. They stare at the papers in confusion, wondering why each of their names were on parts of sentences. “This is a song I have made for you all. I want all of us to sing it together before the New Year’s” Everyone gave a shock look, but it then turned to a happy look.

~Music Start~

Hayato step up first and began his part, very excited to sing the song their boss has given to them. Something like this is like a dream come true. And they were very happy to know that their boss would do something like this for them and the best way to show how grateful they are is to sing this song made by their sky.

The sky spreads somewhere,

I'll continue in this path somewhere

Compared than yesterday, tomorrow seems further away

I'm waiting for you in the promised place

I can't do anything when I'm alone

But because I want to protect you

The thoughts of "becoming stronger"

Give me courage

I can't do anything when I'm alone

But we will, in order to protect everyone

The thoughts of "becoming stronger"

Carrying a power in it

Tears of loneliness, there's a day when it's spilled

Tears of regret cannot be stopped

Me from that day reflected in the mirror

At the promised place that spreads in this heart

Only a little more we went forward

Even if the trial is waiting