Chp. 1| I Think of You

Hello my lovely mints! This is my first half-lemon and Shadilver story. Shadow is submissive in this fanfic, so don't like don't read.

Mmmmkay? Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~Story Start!~~~~~~~~~~

Silver sat on his chair while he waited. He had asked Shadow to help him with a science project he'd started working on, and was itching with excitement to see if it would work.

After what felt like forever (about 20 minutes), Silver heard a knock on his door. He rushed to answer it, but was slightly disappointed to that it was just Tails and Sonic.

"Oh, Heya guys." Silver greeted them, trying to sound cheerful.

Sonic and Tails noticed the disappointment. "What's the matter?" asked Tails.

"Yeah," Sonic added. "You're normally way happier to see us."

Silver explained that he was waiting for Shadow while he let his visitors in. Tails snickered as Sonic grinned.

"What's so funny?" asked Silver.

Sonic sat on a sofa arm. "When are you gonna tell him, Sil?"

"I-I don't know what you're talking about." Silver fibbed.

"Holding it in for too long is unhealthy. Just tell Shadow how you feel."

Silver blushed and turned away. He had been thinking about Shadow for a long time, but was terrified by the thought of telling him.

Well, maybe not telling him scared Silver. The mere thought of Shadow rejecting him was almost enough to make him cry.

"Silver, I am positive that he likes you too. Just TELL HIM." Sonic said.

Just then, they both noticed something: Tails had disappeared.

"Uh... Tails?" Sonic called.

"Let's check the lab." Silver suggested as he pulled Sonic to his feet.

They checked Silver's lab, where it seemed most likely that Tails would run off to, seeing as most of Silver's equipment was from the future. But he was nowhere in sight. Silver suggested they split up, and started checking a bedroom.

Sonic went back to the living room in case Tails had come back. He took a look around a recliner, where Tails was sitting with his nose in a book. Sonic was going to ask how Tails became so stealthy, when he looked over Tails shoulder and saw what he was staring at.

This wasn't just a book. It was Silver's sketch book. And there were plenty of pictures of a certain Ultimate Life Form.

Silver must have drawn Shadow just as much as he thought about him. On almost every page, there was a detailed drawing of Shadow either posing, eating, reading, laughing, crying, even sleeping. It was obvious that Silver used a great deal of time simply staring at him.

Both Sonic and Tails found this adorable.

Just then, Silver walked into the room. "Well Sonic, I can't find him. Any lu- aah!"

Using his telekinesis, Silver snatched his sketch book out of Tails' hands. "How did you even find this!?" he asked.

Tails explained that when walked in, he saw it poking out from the chair that he was sitting behind. He thought that there would be sketches of invention ideas, and had no clue until he opened it that he was way off.

Silver blushed a soft pink.

"Silver, if you think about Shadow so much, why not just get it off your chest? I think he likes you back." Tails suggested.

Before Silver could respond, there was another knock at the door. Silver blushed a bright red as Sonic went to answer it.