Chp. 4| He (Now A She)

Shadow stood in shock.

"Um, Shadow? Did you hear me?" Silver asked, feeling concerned.

"You said that I was female now, I heard you." Shadow said, blushing.

"Well, no need for any worry, this is fixable. The thing is, you're not going to like the process."

"What do you mean, the process? What do I have to do?"

Silver was incredibly nervous. This was not going to be easy.

"Well," he said, "for it to work, I need a sample of... Um.... Okay, in easy terms, you have to climax."

"Come again?" Shadow asked.

"You have to CLIMAX." Silver repeated, "I need a sample of the liquid in order to reverse the effects of the cubes."

"Uh...ok...." Shadow said, feeling uncomfortable.

"Well, I could just give you the container and-"

"I can't do it."

Silver was confused. "What now?"

"I can't do it. I don't know how. It was easy when I was male; everything was simple. But I'm pretty much clueless about it that when it comes to girls, so I don't know how to help myself."

Quietly he (now a she) added, "Plus, I'm...kinda scared."

"Do you not know how sex works?" Silver asked.

Shadow thought for a minute. "Well....I forgot."

Silver gave a detailed explanation of how to do the no pants dance. By the time the discussion ended, Shadow had turned red again.

"So, questions?" Silver asked Shadow.

"Yes. How do you know about this?"

"Oh. Well, mostly from school and  people talking about it."

"Who do you hang around that would tell you about this?"

"Look, do you want my help or not?"

Shadow nodded.

"Good. Well, now that you know what to do, you can-"

"I still can't."

Sighing, Silver asked, "What's wrong now?"

"I'm still nervous." Shadow said, shaking. "And it sounds like there has to be two people."

"Oh! Well, that's a simple fix. Just ask someone you really trust to help you. Then once you're done, you... Shadow?"

Shadow's thoughts spun rapidly in his (her) head. Plenty of thought had to be put into this excuse. One wrong word, just one, and he'd lose Silver forever. "Um... I don't want anyone to know about this. If this leaks out to anyone, my reputation is finished. And seeing as you're the only one who knows about this already..."

Silver had to use all of his willpower to show no emotion. "You want me to help you? ME?"

Shadow avoided Silver's gaze and nodded.

"Umm... Alright then. Do you care where this happens? I mean, anywhere in mind?"

"No."

"Ok... Well, I suggest we use the couch. My bed is small."

"Fine. Let's just get this over with."

Silver walked out of the lab with Shadow with little emotion on face, but could barely contain his excitement.