Chp. 5| I Enjoyed That

Shadow was laying on his back, his (her) head propped up on the couch. Silver was looking for something that was supposed to make everything go faster.

Faster.

That is what Shadow was afraid of. Silver was only trying to help, as Shadow had requested, but Shadow was scared. He'd never imagined that he'd HAVE to have sex with a guy, let alone having to be submissive.

Then again, he was now a she, and girls don't have much of a choice in who gets penetrated.

Shadow inaudibly whimpered when Silver finally returned. The fear was really taking its toll.

"Alright Shadow. Everything should be set up now."

Then, Silver noticed that Shadow was shaking again. He also saw that Shadow almost looked sick with worry.

"Shadow, why are you so nervous? Do you think this will be painful?"

Shadow had to take a breath before answering. "Painful and humiliating."

"Well, I'll be gentle. But as for humiliating, what do you mean? Be specific."

"Well, I know it doesn't work this way, but... part of me doesn't want you to look at me. I just think that if I end up looking as pathetic as I feel, then I'd see a smug face staring down at me. I'm embarrassed just thinking about... W-What are you doing?"

Shadow watched as Silver removed the light blue scarf that was covering his fluffy chest fur. Shadow has always wanted to bury his (her) face in that fur. His entire face. Just to see if it feels as soft and warm as it looks.

When the scarf was off, Silver tied it around Shadow's eyes as a blindfold. "There you go!"" he said proudly, "Now you won't have to be embarrassed, because you won't see me make any faces!"

Shadow thought about what just happened. "Silver, that was genius."

"Aw, thanks, Shadow." Silver said, blushing pink. "Umm... Do you want to start now?"

Shadow gulped. "G-go ahead."

"Ok! Hold still!"

Shadow felt something cold on his leg, and yelped in surprise. "What was that?"

"It's a body scanner. It's supposed to not only check for disease or injury, but it tells which areas of the body more...sensitive. Does it bother you?"

"I guess not..."

"That's the spirit! Well, everything is I'm tip top shape, so I'm going to start. Tell me when you're getting close, okay?"

Shadow wrung the end of his hoodie, still worried that this would be as painful as it sounded. But he (she) burst into hysterics as he felt Silver tickling his tummy.

"Geez, I didn't expect laughter. What's so funny?" Silver asked, trying to mask the joy in his voice. He absolutely loved it when Shadow laughed, and was happy that Shadow's voice hadn't been changed.

"Silver! What are you doing!? Hahahahahaha! That's not what you're supposed to do! C-Cut it out!"

"Um, the process called for physical contact, and that's what I'm doing. *snicker* Isn't that what you wanted?"

"Silver, be serious!" Shadow said as he tried to catch his breath.

Silver slowly lifted the red hoodie, knowing Shadow wouldn't notice because of how focused he was on breathing. He smiled at Shadow's exposed belly. Before any questions could have been asked, Silver kissed it.

Shadow gasped. "Oh! S-Silver, w-what...?"

Shadow blushed as Silver kept kissing and began licking his belly.