Trust to Function

One reason the team didn't function last time is because of all the secrets that never came out. I know all the secrets about the team but this needs to happen. I brought them all into the living room area of the warehouse and sighed, "You all have secrets. That is one reason the team couldn't function last time. You need to spill your secrets."

M'gann immediately started, "I don't really look like this. I'm a white martian." She transformed into a huge white creature. Next was Superboy, "My human DNA is from Lex Luthor." Wally sighed, "My dad abused me and I moved in with Flash." "My father is Black Manta," Kaldur said sighing. Artemis smiled at Kaldur's comment and said, "Don't worry Kaldur. My dad is Sportsmaster and my mom is a retired Huntress. My sister is Cheshire." They all looked at me expectantly.

I couldn't tell them I was Robin their teammate all along so I just told them my identity, "I'm Richard Grayson. Call me Dick." I removed their mask and saw Artemis' shocked face, "Well you got tall. You were like a head shorter than me last time I saw you!" The team smiled. 

After the moment had ended I got an emergency alert that appeared on my big computer. When I left the Teen Titans I told them if they ever had to reach me to only call me Nightwing. "Nightwing! It's Beast Boy. The tower is under attack by Slade. We can't fight him off this time. We need help..." Beast Boy began but it shut off. I spun around to face the team, "I used to run a team called the Teen Titans. They need help fighting the worst enemy I've ever fought. Will you help?" "Certainly," Kaldur said. We got in the bioship and I directed them to the tower.

I jumped out and dove through the window where my old team was fighting. Their faces lit up when I smashed through the window and tackled Slade. "Titans! This is my new team!" I yelled over the fighting and Young Justice dove through the broken window after me. They joined the fight and we quickly subdued the villains. 

After the fighting was done the Titans came to meet the Team. 

"This is Aqualad, Miss Martian, Kid Flash, Artemis, and Superboy," I explained then turned to the team, "And this is Raven, Starfire, Beast Boy, and Cyborg." Everyone shook hands then Starfire smiled at me, "I heard about your new team this morning. Good luck." I nodded at her and gave her a peck on the cheek before taking the Team to the bioship and heading back to Bludhaven.