I'm Back

It has been a few days since all the proteges went with their mentors. Today we are all meeting at Mount Justice. I am still remaining Nightwing but I need to tell them all that I was Robin. Bats already knows of course but the team and League should know.

I entered the mountain with Bats on my tail. In the main room sat the team like they used to. I sighed, "Do I really look that different?" They looked at me confused and I continued, "I gain a foot in height and work out. Other than that I'm the same. So not whelming." I added the last sentence as a hint. Instantly Wally jumped up and hugs me, "How could you not tell me Rob!" It all clicked and the rest of the team jumped up too. 

"Robin?!" Artemis questioned. I smirked, "Yep. I'm back." The League came in and Batman nodded at me to tell them. I walked up to Superman, "So how's it been Clark?" I removed my mask and smirked at the League who all knew Robin was Dick Grayson. Gasps echoed and I got many hugs from the members. I then had a thought, "Would you all be open to me adding a few more members?" "The team is yours," Kaldur stated.

"What?" I asked. "I am relinquishing my leadership to you," he explained and I nodded in thanks. "I've got another team that I think would work well as an addition," I said. Within ten minutes the Teen Titans had come in through the Zeta Tubes and looked at me curiously. "Would you all like to join a new team?" I asked. They smiled and nodded furiously. "Welcome to Young Justice," I said.

The team gradually grew and then eventually we were accepted as equals with the Justice League.