Shopping

Laurens POV

The week flew by fast and I was sound asleep in my bed at 10:30 in the morning. I was happy........... but that all ended when my wonderful bestfriend snuck into my room and blew an author in my face! " What the hell Kayla!!!" I yelled after so gracefully falling off my bed. She just smiled at me and blew the horn again. " Get you lazy ass up, we are going shopping bitch!" She screamed and ran. I smiled wide because I love shopping. Since we didn't want to dress badass when we go places in fear of another gang noticing us, I dressed casually (oufit up above).

I quickly ran downstairs and hopped in my car and Kayla soon ran out of the house and hopped in hers. Once we arrived, we quickly ran to Rue 21. I bought alot of crop tops and a few pairs of shorts. After Kayla checked out, we ran to Spencer's and each bought a few matching band tees. I also got a beanie that said "#BADASSBITCH". Lets just say that after hours out shopping, our cars trunks, back seats and passengers seats were full of bags.

When we reached home, all the other girls were watching movies and we quickly carried all our bags inside. I went to my room and got dressed into my pajamas. I looked on my night stand and saw the picture off all of us girls. That was the first day that all of us met. I smiled slightly and walked downstairs and grabbed some sour patch kids from the kitchen. I walked to the livingroom and plopped on the couch and watched the rest of "Dear John" with the girls. I started getting tired and my last thought before I fell asleep was, "Why is Channing Tatum so hot?"