Surprise Bitch

I pointed my gun at Kyle's head and all his gang members moved their guns towards me. Kyle slowly turned his head to look at me and when he did, he looked shocked. I looked at Shawn and he had the same expression. " Laur?" He asked quietly. I gave him a sad smile and nodded my head. " You are supposed to be dead! I sat their and watched as a bullet went into you and Kaylas heads!!" He yelled.

      " What? Are you not happy to see me?" I said gesturing towards the other gang while staring into Kyle's eyes ready to kill him. He was looking me up and down and in my eyes like he knew me from somewhere. Shawn shook his head and chuckled slightly. "I'm always happy to see my Lauren." He said smiling sweetly. I rolled my eyes and looked back at Kyle and when I looked into his eyes, it was like I saw the lightbulb go off. His mouth dropped and I knew that he knew who I was.

     "Oh my god........" he whispered. I smirked and looked over to see Mr.Blake Green smiling his weird smile and when he saw me look, he made a weird face. I love how my best guy friend has his own weird personality. I laughed and looked back at Kyle. He was looking between me and Blake with a questioning look. "Can you please remove the gun you have pointing at my face sweety?" Said Kyle. I laughed really loud may I add.

     "Sorry baby but you did kind of shoot one of my bestfriends, threaten him and have an asshole stuck his finger in the bullet hole." I pretty much growled. I flipped my saftey off and moved closer to him. His eyes got big and he kinda looked shocked. I heard a gun cock behind me and looked to see the asshole who put his finger in the bullet hole on Shawn had out his gun and put it to the back of my head.

     Oh my god..... why do people have to be so stubborn. I noticed that when the man put the gun to my head, Blake's face went serious and his hand flew to the inside of his jacket where his gun was. I smirked and nodded and within a second, Blake had his gun to the man's head. Kyle looked shocked and sad at the same time. "Put the gun down now Sam!" Yelled Blake. "Blake, what are you doing?!" Asked the Sam guy. "Making sure you don't kill one of my bestfriends." Growled back Blake.

     I smirked and whisteled. The girls came out from behind the dumpster with their guns up and let's just say, Kyle wasn't the only one shocked anymore. By the way some of these boys looked at the girls, I can tell some of them have some crushes. I swing around and kicked the gun out of Kyle's hand and he turned to me. I still had my gun up at his face and Kayla smiled big and ran over to Shawn who was still on the ground losing alot of blood. She wrapped up his leg and hugged his tight. "Suprise bitch."