The Bad Boy

Laurens POV

     I was walking down the stairs after I woke up when I heard a faint gun shot outside my house. What the heck was that! I don't live near a shooting range or the woods so no body is hunting. I decided I would go and check it out.

     I woke all the girls up and told them to get dressed and that we were going out. I walked back to my room and brushed my teeth. I threw one some leather pants and a white crop top with " Evil Bitch " on it in weird letters. I curled my hair and put half up and half down with a black bow. I grabbed my leather jacket and slipped on my black stilettos and put on natural makeup with lipgloss.

     I walked back downstairs and straight to the door with all the girls following me. Another shot was fired and I knew they were coming from downtown. I hopped in my black Lamborghini and looked up at my house ( pic above ). I smiled slightly. Considering there was like 12 of us living in this house and we all had jobs, we had a really nice and big house. We all had like 4 cars each and all of our Lamborghins were difdernt colors. I pulled out of the drive and started toward where I heard the shots.

     I drive for about 5 minutes and each of us turned down different allyways to look for what was happening. I had my Windows down and I was going really slow. I heard another shot and quickly shut off my car. It sounded close, maybe 2 building over. I got my gun in my hand and my knife in the other just in case. I heard people yelling and followed the voices. I ducked behind a dumpster and looked around the corner. What I saw made me really mad...........

♡|| What do you think Lauren saw?? ||♡