Old Friends

|| Kyle Peters above ||

     Kyle. Kyle Peter Terence had one of my old bestfriends, Shawn Daniels, held by the throat up against a wall with a gun to his head. I looked around and saw a few other members of Kyle's Gang standing on corners with guns pointing at Shawn as well. I quickly ring myself back around and slid down the dumpster.

     " What am I going to do...?" I quietly whispered to myself. I pulled out my phone and quickly text all the girls in the qroup chat telling them I found the problem and for them to come quickly. I heard another shot go off and a scream and I quickly looked over to see that Kyle shot Shawn in his leg. That just made me even more PISSED than I already was. I looked and saw that the other gunshots we heard were put into the wall by his head probably to scare Shawn.

     I saw movement behind me and turned to see so the girls quietly comeing closer to me. Once Kayla was close enough to me, I wrapped my arms around her and she slowly wrapped hers around me most likely confused to why I was hugging her. I looked her in the eyes and whispered, " Shawn......... K-Kyle.......... gang........g-gunpoint. " was what I got out because I was silently balling my eyes out. Her eyes grew big and she peeked her head over the dumpster right as another bullet was put into the wall.

     Kayla was mad. I could see it in her eyes. Shawn, her, and myself all grew up together. He was practically a brother to us. The other girls were confused so we explained it to them as quietly as possible. Once I was done, all the girls looked mad also. If we loved someone as family, they loved them as family. I heard another scream and looked to see a guy sticking his finger in the bullet hole in Shawns leg.

     " STTTTOOOOPPPPP!! AHHHHH!! " screamed Shawn. He refused to cry. The last time I saw him cry was years ago when his mom was murdered. I cringed just thinking about it. Kayla saw what the man did and I saw a tear slowly roll down her face. The other girls looked like they were ready to murder someone. He screamed again and Kayla and the girls cringed. That's when I was pushed over the edge. I brought my gun out and the girls tried to grab me but it was to late. I ran out from behind the dumpster and held my gun straight at Kyle's head.

|| Cliffhanger.......... SORRY!!!!! ||