I Will Kill You Bitch

The guys up too are the twins you will meet later.

Laurens POV

     Liz picked up Shawn and dragged him over to the car and walked back over to us holding her gun now at Cameron's face. I could tell it was paining her and she didn't want to hurt him but she would if she had to. She has honestly liked Cameron for a long time now. I think they would honestly be be cute and I even made a ship name for them! Lam!!! I feel bad for her right now but I'm to mad care to care at this moment and time. He looked heartbroken though when she pointed it at him.
     "Trevor." i said making Cameron's eyes snap towards me and all the others either looked at me or Trevor. I smirked and Can looked like he could kill me. "Since me and the girls all know you secretly knew about us, we have some questions." I added. All heads snapped towards him and one stuck out. This boy named Kendall looked so disappointed in him. O, I get it now. "Why don't you tell us why you didn't tell your,little gang here about us?" I asked. "Yeah Trev. Why didn't you tell us!!" Kendall yelled. Trevor flinched and shrugged and slightly looked up towards Ashley.
     I snapped my head towards Ash and she looked down not wanting to make eye contact. "Ashley." Cherokee said calmly. She huffed and said, "I hang out with him a lot. He is like my gay best friend and he confronted me once he found out. I explained it to him and he promised not to tell anyone. How you found out, I have no idea. I'm sorry Laur." When she was done, Daniel and Kendall looked pissed and I was smiling. "Its ok sweets. Shawn is my guy best friend and I would die for him any day and I get it. You were only trying to protect him." She smiled and me and I pointed a gun at all the other guys and the twins fixed their guns on Kyle.
     I walked over to Trevor and grabbed him hand, bring him behind me still holding up my gun. Ash grabbed him and hugged him once I was close enough. "Well, it's getting late and we really should be going. We will have him back to you as soon as possible. Don't try to follow us or I will kill you bitch." With that, I shot a bullet towards a empty wall, scaring the boys gang and I quickly took off running towards out cars, the girls and Trevor hot on my heels. We jumped in our cars and sped towards my house.