parenting rule #2 compromise

Tonys pov

After the beer incident ....me and steve decided that it was enough shopping for today and we headed out to the check out station

" that will be 3.85 please "
" hey that's not to bad "
" OH sorry wrong decimal place, I mean 385.78 cents " the store clerk looked up from her computer and smiled at me I gave her a death glare before steve stabbed his elbow into my side and made me smile through the pain " fine.... " I muttered handing her the credit card
" there you go Sir have a nice day "
"Don't worry I won't !" I yelled back at her before once again getting hit by Steves elbow and facing and upset captin.

" 385.75 cents for all this crap" I said showing steve the recite,
"Well sucks for you cause your the one who payed for it " Steve said with a devilish smile on his face
" WHAT !??!?! I THOUGHT YOU WERE GOING TO PAY FOR HALF OF IT !?!?! "
" maybe next time babe " Steve said grabbing the car keys from my hand and walking to the car leaving me with all the bags
That sneeky little basterd. And yet I love him :)
I got to the car and threw all the bags in the trunk and again left to stark tower .

~later that day because I'm getting tired of writing alot of fucking detail in the god damn story :) ~

I walked into the living room finding steve reading a book on" parenting " ( even though we already suck at it )
while Peter was sitting on his lap playing with his bottle,

" it says here that at this age he should start eating baby food."Steve said looking up from the book
"Don't tell me we're going to the store again ... " I said showing steve my puppy eyes , the ones he can't resist.

Steves pov

Aw ... I hate it when he does that

" Alright alright alright, I'll go be right back "
"Thanks babe !" I heard tony yell from the living room, while I walked out the door to the car.
~time skip~
I walked into ' BABIES R US ' and went straight to the food section , I grabbed a basket and started grabbing every type of baby food that looked good .
Canned ham..... uh... yeah sure .. bananas , peaches , starbeeries .. yeah these all sound good I'm not liking the caned ham though...

I shrugged that thought off and made my way to the payment area

~meanwhile ~

PETER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HOW THE HELL DID YOU GET UP THERE !!!"

Omg... omg...omg.....!!! Steve is going to kill me ... wtf. . What do i do ... what do I do , what doi do !? (LIGHT BULB! )

"OH Peter ... I have a surprise for you. ...."
I grabbed a small candy from the bar and walked towards the spider like child, Peter just looked at me, a smile marked on his face, followed by a giggle. He started to crawl a bit towards, I held my hands out before he finally crawled right into the .....

"WAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! * PETER CRIES * "

OH shit!!
I ran over to poor crying Peter ,I grabbed him and tried to check on his head ,luckily it was only a small bump and a skratch but tony is still going to murder me. Shit..... I'm screwed .. I'm a horrible father ,steves going to kill me when he sees Peter got hurt what do I d- my thoughts were cut off when I heard my phone ringing from the bedroom , I help Peter tight and ran over to the room grabbed phone and answered. (trying to sound calm )

~ on the phone with steve ~

"OH uh... hey steve ... when are you coming home .. I mean what's up

" hey babe just wanted to check on our boy can I talk to him ?"

" oh uh..... yeah sure ... I'll get him right now * comes back and tries to make a baby voice * hi pop pop v
Tonys a great dad you can totally twust, him * ends horrible baby voice even though Peter can't talk *
" umm.. tony .."
"Yeah babe.... "
" I'm coming home right now "

The call ended, I had a small panic attack as I put the phone down and ran to the laundry room, to see what I could find to cover up his bump. I ended up finding an old benie from when I was 12 , ugh... how did this get here , I thought I threw this thing away a lon- I was cut off again when I heard Steves car pull up in the highway. My heart stopped before I went full on sonic mode to the living room, put the beenie, and the other 500 hats I could find. I heard the elavator coming up and the fosters of a PISSED off solider. I could hear him drop the grocery bags on the table and start tapping his foot.

"Tony "
Crap ... he sounds PISSED

"Yes babe ..... " I said coming out from behind the couch trying to sound not scared to death

"Where's Peter " he said starring into my soul ... and not in a good way

"OH uh... Peter .. who's Peter I don't know any Peter " I said smiling innocently, while putting my hand behind my head

" our son tony ... where's our son "
" oh... yeah that Peter .. uh... he's ... -
We both then looked done at the rolling ball of clothes , steve picked it up and smiled when he saw heard the giggle of baby Peter, that happiness soon turned into rage when he looked back upto me
"Tony .. why does he have all the clothes on ? It's scorching hot " I had a mini heart attack when he started to take off all the crap I put on Peter.

Steves pov
I started taking off all the clothes that tony put on Peter , tony kept on acting weird though I don't know why , he kept on trying to stop me from taking off the beenie, from Peters head .

* steve fighting with tony *
" JUST LET ME TAKE IT OFF !"
" NO PLZ DON'T HIS HEAD IS COLD AND...UH... HE HAS A FEVER "
" WHAT !?!?!? THAT'S IT " I grabbed tony and pushed him onto the couch I  grabbed  a small table and threw (not really ) on top of him . He tried getting out but he was to weak and tired , once that happened i looked at Peters smiling face and took off his ridiculous hat, but I wish I never did . He had a huge purple bump on his head and a small scratch to. I looked at tony now slowly tiptoeing towards the elevator .
"TONY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"