The Fearsome Tales Of Peter and The RUNAWAY SHOPPING CART

Steves pov ( yes we are starting with steve again because we haven't seen him in awhile .. .. don't judge )

The party was almost ready, all we were missing was the cake, ice cream and the birthday boy. It's been more almost an hour and Tony still wasn't here I hope he didn't go out drinking ... again. He was with Peter, and Tony can't be that irresponsible,  maybe I shouldn't worry, he's a good guy .... but then again, we are talking about tony. ..

I shook the thought off and went to go check on Bruce with the decorations and maybe find tonys computer.

"There all done !"
I heard him screaming from down the hall. When I walked in threw the door
I saw all the decorations, Clint and Nat were finishing taping some up.

Nat- "uh..... Bruce .... I love the decorations, but I think you forgot something

Bruce-" how so ? "

Nat-" oh you like THE REST OF THE AVENGERS !"

(Time out - B is for Bruce. N is for Nat and C is for Clint )

B- " well I'm sorry that you're just jealous that I'm the BEST AVENGER !"

Nat gave him a death glare before
I let out a small laugh and they all turned to look at me,"I can't even leave you three in a room together for 5 min can I ?"
They all stared at each other and looked around, they then laughed and I joined in. This actually made me calm down about tony and relax a bit. I bet he's fine ...

Tonys pov

I can't belive it ... I lost him .. my own son! I had to find him ... I mean who knows where that kid could be ...
I turned to jack and mark who had the same expression of horror on their faces. I needed to find my son and they were going to help. But I needed a plan.

"Alright ... here's the deal, mark you go tell customer service about a lost baby in a shopping cart (yes ... sorry I changed it .. I meant to say in the last chapter that tonys cart is gone with Peter still in it ... sorry )
Me and jack will start asking around and we'll meet back here in half an hour." Mark nodded and took off. I grabbed Jacks arm and pulled him towards the opposite direction

Steves pov
(I did mention the computer history thing right ....)(well..
Here it is !)

I walked out of the room and went down the hall. I ebtered tomys secret layer and started lookimg for his computer.ill have to say that he hid it pretty good. A couple minutes passed before I finally found his computar and turned it on. Wait ... which one is the power button again ... crap ... maybe I should've listened to tonys stupid lessons about computers ... adleast on how to turn it on ....

There were soo many buttons, and they were all blinking at me left to right .
I was questioning if this was even a computer anymore.
You see, tony has 2 computers , one for work (of course ) and the other one is hidden -not very well- where he thinks that I won't find it. I always ask him what he even looks up when he's on that computer , but he always laughs it off and pushes me away, not even JARVIS knows what he does on that thing !
But anyways, I finally found a button with a bright red × on it so I figured that it may be the power button .
I pressed it and the second I did ... it turned on . I used the scroll thingy (mouse) to move the space arrow across the screen (arrow) and press a random button on the screen.

Computer -Welcome tony , what can I do for you today.

Steve - YOU CAN TALK!!!??

computer - yes, I am a voice attomated machine

Steve - THIS IS SOO COOL !* clears throat *
But .... um... back to the point
Can you search up ton- I mean my history ?

Computer- why of course ' searching history ..... . . . . .
History found

What the hell is this !!??
How to be a good parent
First time dad's .com
What to do when your husband trying to kill you

Are theses all websites ?
Wow i thought that tony was going to have pictures of other guys or girls or something, but now that I'm here I might as well see some of his text conversations

Hmm... let's see here

Steve ♡♡♡♡
Nat
Hulk
Jarvis ?
Person 1
Person 2
Person that I forgot
High school friend
Other friend that I forgot their name to

Wow tony doesn't really get out much does he ....

Girl from the coffee shop ☆
My ex ;)

WAIT A MINUTE- HE WAS TEXTING HIS EX !!?!?
ALL THIS TIME HE WAS TEXTING HIS EX AND A RANDOM GIRL FROM THE COFFEE SHOP !?

Hm....  i can call him and yell at him for an hour ... or ... look at what he texts her

"NAT !!!!! GET ME SOME BEERS !!!!" PLZ"

I'm going to be here for awhile

(Sorry for the short chapter, I wanted to hurry it up and finish .. also I was running out of ideas and wanted to add the drama already
Don't worry in the next chapter (that will hopefully come out soon)

THE DRAMA WILL BEGIN

HAVE A GREAT DAY AND I LOVE YOU ALL♡♡♡♡♡ :)