Flashbacks

Peters pov

Daddy didn't come home yesterday.
Papa said he needed some time alone so we left him in a pretty house with alot of colorful drinks.
This isn't the first time, of course that daddy and papa fought. Whenever I ask papa what happened he always says it's fine. I listen to they're fights from outside my door, sometimes I hear papa yell, and daddy get frustrated.
Flahback- ( Note: Peter is going to tell a story or 2 about the things I left out in past chapters between steve and tony, it isn't that bad.. yet. You have been warned)

7:25 p.m

"Night Peter. " papa kissed my head and gave a weak smile. I heard him slowly close the door, giving me the signal that I could get up. I don't usually sleep when papa tucks me in. Mostly because they think that they can be secretive around a curious 5 year old. ( well ... 5 and a 1/2)
Anyway, I threw my legs over the side of the bed and let my feet touch the cold tiled floor. I ran across to the other side of the room, and peeked through the small crack on the side of my door. It was quiet.

*whispering* " tony are you sure your doing ok? It's almost peters birthday and-"

" and what steve. Are you scared we might fight? You worry too much. "  tony said rolling  his eyes.

" But you Always say that!" Steve said, his voice a bit too loud.
Tony ran over and covered his mouth.
"Keep your voice down, you'll wake up the kid", tony said in a loud whispering voice. Steve looked at him and sighed, he lifted his arm and put a hand on tonys shoulder. " do you want raise Peter ? " tonys face grew blank, his hands felt tense.  "What?" He said with worry in his voice, lifting  his head so that his eyes met Steve's. " Do. You. Want. To . Raise. Peter. With. Me?" Steve's voice grew louder with every pause. Tony threw Steves arm off his shoulder and stumbled backwards. " of... of course I want to raise him with you ! The hell kind of question is that !?"
His voice was heavy, and scared. He put a hand on his chest and clenched his heart. Basterd.

Peters pov
Thor showed me how to use his lightning God hammer thing  once, it was super heavy. He said that maybe one day I could be an avenger, so that I could see him use his god powers. Papa said to not put the idea of being an avenger in my head, but I don't know why. Being and Avenger ment that I could save the world, or even the universe. But papa said I was too young. And for once, daddy agreed.
They sometimes agree on things. But that's hardly ever. They fight alot, and most of the time , it's about me.

I'm starting school soon, kinder. Daddy made my backpack. It's red and blue with a spider in the middle.
It's really cool! I helped with the colors and he did the design. I remember we got to spray paint all over it, and papa even helped too. We ended up spraying paint at each other but it was worth it. At times like this ... I wonder why they fight ... but even so, I'm glad I have something to take my mind off of my dads.

I like thinking of other memories whenever they fight. It helps.
Most likely the main reason as to why I wake up on the floor. But daddy always comes to put me in my bed. Except he didn't do it today.

Uncle Bruce takes care of me sometimes, he tells me stories of my dads, and the adventures they would all go on. He says they fought some pretty messed up guys and had some close calls. I asked him why they decided to get me, or why they decided to have a kid. But all he said was that they wanted another little superhero.

Tony's POV

Basterd

Of course I want to raise Peter with him.

"I'm going to bed"  I let my hand fall from my chest to the side of my hip  and started walking towards the small closet near the kitchen.
"What are you doing, thought you were going to bed" Steve said, with a confused look on his face.

"I'm getting a blanket.... I dont want to sleep with a man that doesn't think I can raise a child with him"
The words hurt to say--thats why I didnt look at him-- but they were true.

My heart pounded a bit, as if I had shot someone and was staring at the body, but I ignored it. I grabbed a blue blanket from the closet and turned my attention the the couch.

"Tony ... I-"

I didnt want to hear it. No more of his damn excuses.

"Just go to bed Steve. It's late. Peter starts school tomorrow"

I walked past him, my eyes stuck on the ground.
His head hung down as he walked to "our" room and slammed the door.

The couch wasnt bad, only lonely.
Peter starts kinder tomorrow.
The tower seemed silent.
The air felt cold.

Just sleep it off
I'm tired anyways
I cant believe Steve would think that, hell... he even said it.

Steve's POV

He walked passed me. His eyes didnt even look up from the ground. I didnt mean to say it,
But I know TonyHes stubborn, and probably wont believe me.

Peter's POV

I cant wait to make a new friend tomorrow. Papa said that everyone needs to make a friend. Daddy said I have to learn how to fight. I guess I'll just have to wait till tomorrow. Like I always do when daddy and papa fight.