Beer, money and ...Jack ?

Steves pov

It was already 3:00 and Tony and Peter still haven't come home yet. I was starting to get worried ... what if something happened ... what if the store was closed and they got locke
inside ... or .. or.... no they're fine , it's just a store and I think tony can handle a little grocery list with Peter. Then again... he did forget our son in the car ... then again I think he forgot we had a son ... but I know tony and I think he's going to do just fine. I mean I told him I trusted him. And besides I only gave him enough to buy what we needed and not beer ... I think .

Tony pov

"Here to win the 1000 dollars huh ? "

I turned around to see a man with a bright blue hoodie covering his hair, but you could still see some green showing. He had some normal dark blue jeans and he had an accent ... I think ..it was ....Irish?

" uh... yeah it's for my my husband and I .. and our son."

I turned and pointed to Peter who soon turned his adorable chocolate like  eyes towards the man and he giggled

"Wow ... you look just like Mark ... "

The man looked over at Peter and I could see his face light up. He ran over and smiled at Peter which made him giggle, he started to make faces and tickle him. I watched and I could feel a smile on my face. I walked over towards them and put my hand on the man's shoulder, which made him jump back a bit and stiffen up but once he saw me he relaxed.
I chucked at his reaction " HA sorry didn't mean to startle you"

He looked at me and smiled " no problem "

"Well I'm sorry I didn't introduce myself, I'm Tony, Tony stark .

Man's (Jacks pov)

The man, who I now know as tony, reached out his hand, I glading took it and smiled
"The names Sean, but you can call me jack "

He chucked a bit then asked
"Is that an Irish accent ?"
"Yes, I'm from Ireland but moved here to America to see an old friend"

Old friends ... ...speaking of mark , where is he ? I haven't seen him in awhile

" hey are you ok there buddy ... you kind of blacked out there for a bit " I heard tony say while he waved his arms in my face which caused me to come back to reality.

" if you don't mind me asking, who Is  this old friend of yours ?"

"Well .... he has red hair, is SUPER BUFF, has a sweet smile ... -" I trailed off a bit and could feel my face heating up like crazy , but I didn't care . Tony snapped me back to reality and told me how I trailed off and told him EVERYTHING about mark .... I think even his license plate number .....but any who, me and Tony talked for a bit more before something caught my eye, a man with red hair, is SUPERBUFF. ... and has the most sweetest smile that you could ever see .

Tonys pov

Me and jack talked for a bit before I  caught him starring at something , or someone ... I've had to snap him back to reality  a couple of times so i wasnt surprised when i caught him in space once again ...but I didn't really mind. Another man with fiery red hair walked towards us with a bright smile. I looked over at jack who was blood shot red, and I'm pretty sure that he was about to pass out. His ocean blue eyes starred at the man without even blinking, I laughed a bit before stepping in and saying hello to the man

" hello " I said in my most normal yet still happy voice

" Hello, my names mark , and I see you have met my friend jack " His voice boomed in my head , it was the deepest voice I have ever heard... yet somehow soothing. He reached out  his hand and I gladly took it. I looked back to jack, who was blush red and looking away. Mark walked over to jack and put a hand on his shoulder which made jack die even more, there was a short silence.

I looked at the man , who's name I now know as mark "So... how long have you two been together ?" I asked trying to break the wave of silence that was in Gulf ing between us. I also asumed that they were a couple, I mean they were SOOOOO CUTE together ! I might even say they were almost cuter than steve and I ....ALMOST ... I said ALMOST . The two men looked at me, completely pale and eyes filled with disbelief.

"Uh.... no no we aren't together .. I mean I like him WAIT NO NO  I meant he's my friend And he's pretty cute .. COOL COOL I meant he's pretty cool ... and -" mark and jack went on and on about how they weren't a couple ...but they were a couple of idiots... I chucked under my breath the opened my mouth and put my hand behind my neck
"Sorry ... it just seemed like you guys were a couple, I'm married myself and I think you guys would be adorable! "

At this point I didn't relized what I was doing ... but I'm pretty sure I was fan girl ing and scaring them. Mark just laughed nervously  and jack did the same. Mark turned to jack and looked him in the eyes still laughing,
"Yeah .... it's not like I could ever be your boyfriend- *SLAP* "

" I am so sorry ..... "
"Just hug it out bro ... hug it out "

What . In. The . Actual . Hell. Just . Happened ... I was sooo confused. I dare not to question... though before I do. .. i just relized that  Peter hasn't made a peep, literally the whole time this was going on he was quiet . This should be good.

I brushed the thought off and looked back to mark and jack who were still hugging, " Alright love birds break it up I have to tell you something". They blushed a bit before letting go ... " it's my sons first b day tomorrow and it would be nice to see you there, I know you guys don't know me that we'll but you two seem really nice , would you like to come?"
They both looked at each other then back at me and nodded

"That would be nice " jack finally said after blushing for an hour
"Great here's the invitation "  i handed mark the invitation, luckily I had a spare invitation just in case... ( actually steve made me bring, in case I make a new "friend ") damn I hate it when he mothers me sometimes ...

A few seconds passed before I saw jack looked at my cart then back at me with horror in his eyes ..
"Hey uh ... tony .... "  I looked back to jack, he looked kind of shocked ... and a little worried

" Yeah what's up "  I said trying to act like I wasn't having a heart attack

"Sorry to break it to you ... but I'm new to America and I think that when it's someone's birthday ... the b day person is supposed to be there to ... " jack pointed to my cart ...I was almost scared to look .. but I did.... it had all the groceries, and baby stuff ...but no baby in sight .
I looked back to mark and jack who had the same face of terror as I did

Steves not gonna hold back this time

Well. ... tonys screwed
I guess we all knew that when steve even let him participate  ... I mean he lost Peter ! ... buy anyways .. .. sorry I updated so late, some homework piled up and I was reading A LOT of septiplier this weekend that I almost forgot that I had my own book ... (that explains why how I turned this book in a septiplier story instead of a stony story ... ) it was actually going to be different but whenever I tried to think all that came to mind was septiplier :) whoops. .. but anyways I'll try updating sooner and stop reading so many septiplier ... *fingers crossed * ( no promises  :)  )

LOVE YOU ALL KEEP READING ♡♡

JELLY BEAN ...OUT!!!