0

Harry

Everyday has been a complete and utter mess after Zayn left.

I can't even believe what this man has done.. After a month or so, we were all doing better... At least I thought.

Niall is back to being his cheery self, thanks to Liam.. Niall and Zayn had a thing for a while, but Zayn broke his heart.. Liam went to the rescue and his hugs helped Niall heal.

Louis has been awfully quiet these last couple months, he doesn't really smile anymore, unless we're kissing, having movie night with the lads, or on stage. Almost everything reminds him of Zayn. 

I was just informed that our break is going to start soon, in about 3 weeks actually. Louis has been dreading this, I don't blame him. I need to go talk to him about this.

I knocked twice on Louis' hotel door, waiting for an answer. About 30 seconds later, Louis pulled the door open slightly, sighing when he saw me.

"Can I come in, Lou?" Louis nods, letting me in. I glance around his hotel as I step in. It's a normal suit, a tiny little kitchen, a small living room, and another room with a big bed and bathroom connected to it. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw a teddy bear, but I didn't focus on it much.

"What's up Lou? Where've you been love?" Curiosity fills me when I see bags under his eyes and when he pulls me into a very long hug.

"Missed you Haz." Louis says sincerely. I frown as I repeat, "Missed you too Lou"

We hug for a few seconds longer until I feel hot tears roll down my t-shirt. I pull away so I can look at him, "Harry, I don't want to leave."

"I understand that love, but don't you want a break? Don't you want to get out?" I whisper. I furrow an eyebrow when I see him shake his head. "Harry, they are making me be a dad, I never even had sex before and they are forcing me to make up a sick story about being in the club with some girl, then to date a few other girls... I don't like girls.. I don't want to do this."

I frown even deeper, I didn't know that.

Instead of keeping the conversation going, I pull Louis into a hug. Holding him tight, I hear his breathing tighten and grow heavy.

"I love you Harry." "I love you Lou."