14

#7yearsOfOneDirection !!
Guys!! Dunkirk was so good!! I saw it on Friday and it made me cry.. also Louis' song is honestly the shit!! Bebe and him are so good together... anyways.. UPDATE!!!

Niall's POV

When Harry comes back downstairs, my face was frozen. Louis looked miserable, his face had tears running down them and his thumb was placed in his mouth. Harry gave us the be quiet sign and carried Louis over to the kitchen. I watched from the living room as Harry held Louis even as he was cutting some fruit, then he let Louis sit on his lap as he ate.

"He looks miserable." Liam said to me, his face looked just as shocked as mine. I nodded and continued to observe the two. Liam didn't try any harder to have a conversation, just stared at the others like I was doing. I could tell Louis was getting uncomfortable, and I heard a slight "they watching me daddy." with a slight tremble. I quickly turned my attention to my phone and knocked Liam a little with my elbow. I decided to text Paul to help us find someone for Louis to talk to. We got a few names and numbers that we could call later.

"Do you think Louis will even want to talk to a stranger?" I questioned as I scrolled through pages of the private doctors information. Liam immediately shook his head. "Harry's going to have to talk and most likely the doctor will have to do more observing than anything."

I texted back quickly hoping Dr. Solsky would be good enough. A few minutes later Harry walked in with Louis in his arms holding a bottle. "Hey Lou? Do you remember these two?? Liam and Niall? they're your very good buddies." Louis looked over first in fear, but the frown quickly turned into a tiny smile. I watched as Louis waved at me and then turned to Harry whispering "Nini".  My face turned into a giant smile.

"Do you want to say Hi, Baby?" Louis nodded and Harry passed him over to me. Louis whined "Stay with me daddy." Louis grabbed onto Harry's hand as he was still curled in my lap. I smiled sadly, this was honestly heart breaking to watch.

I quietly sat, Louis snuggled up in my arms and the other two staring at him as his eyes shut. As soon as he fell asleep, he let go of Harry's hand and snuggled closer to me. I stared shocked at Harry. "I don't think this is healthy." was the first thing that came out of my mouth.

Maybe the ageplay has worked before but now it just seemed to have hurt the lad. He had been hurt and this has gotten him to rely on Harry so much now, he can't rely on himself. I really hope the doctor does his job. I looked up at Harry and he was just staring knowingly at Louis. "I think he needed this, before uh.. the thing happened, he was almost completely free of stress but now, he won't let me go because I comfort him." I nodded, I know it helps him.. We just need him to be able to be set down for more than 2 minutes without crying.

"I texted paul and we agreed to get a shrink for Louis." Harry's eyes widened at the idea. "He won't like that... but I guess we don't have any other choice.."

I nodded looking back down to the hurt boy who was peacefully sleeping in my arms.

Harry's POV

It's been 1 week since the incident and Louis has just gotten worse, luckily, all day, the boys have been making phone calls and trying to help me get someone to help. The only time Louis wants to be big is when I bring up therapy, and even then he just says he doesn't want to talk about it and that he wants to just cuddle. I feel awful that I can't help.. but I guess the only thing I can do is try to comfort him.

Louis finally let Liam take care of him for 5 minutes, but that was after his nap, then he finally realized his daddy wasn't in the room for him. I rushed upstairs and held him and he cried.. for half an hour. I cried too, it was so sad to see Louis scared that he was gonna lose me, that the demon was going to get him again.

But I don't know what else to do.

And I guess all I can do is sit there and protect him

Hopefully it gets better

-nora