13

Louis' POV

'I looked over my shoulder to see the demon. The demon with red eyes, red everything. The only thing that could come out of my mouth were pleads to get off me, my eyes were leaking. My bum hurt so bad but I knew I was weak and couldn't do anything. I slightly felt a weight off me and heard slight murmurs.. but I still hurt badly.'

Every time I closed my eyes I thought of the demon, he followed me everywhere I walked. When me and Harry went anywhere, I felt as if the demon was watching me, every step I made.

I know I scare Harry when I'm little.. when I freak out when he leaves my sight for a slight second.. I scream.

I know it hurts him but I can't let him leave or it will happen again. Whenever I'm little I get very clingy to Harry.. as if I'm not already. But because of the incident he has to carry me 24/7 or else I'll freak out.

Right now he's holding me, I'm currently holding my teddy Harry gave me, even though I'm not little right now. One of my arms is wrapped right around Harry's neck, he's rubbing my back slowly. I pull my teddy in my other arm closer to my chest and breath into Harry's soft hair.

I look down at my teddy's little face and smile.

Even though I still had the demon in the back of my mind, I fell asleep in Harry's arms.

Harry's POV

I watched as Louis slept peacefully. The last few days have been tough, really tough. I haven't been able to get much sleep often due to the kid who was petrified of me letting him down.

Although, when he sleeps I simply wrap his arms around his huge teddy and do some much needed 'work' related things. And then I make sure to put him in bed right next to me so he doesn't freak out when he wakes up. Lately I've been waking up to Louis hugging my leg or arm saying 'never let me go again Daddy.'

Whenever he says that I cry. I cry because I know he's terrified but it's developed into much more. He won't even let me bend down to grab a nappy when I change him, so I have to lay him down on the floor and keep one arm holding him as I reach up to grab the needed items.

I often pray for him to fall asleep so I can at least call a few people up and try to get help for Louis. I know he's developed separation anxiety.. and it's really scary to see him this anxious all the time. He definitely needed help and hopefully I can call the other boys up and get them to help. I also definitely need to call a therapist or a doctor if anything happened.

I went downstairs to call Niall, Niall is one of the sweetest boys I know (besides Louis) so I know he will understand. Besides, Louis is his best friend and I know he will want to help.

It rings twice before I heard the Irish laugh and a soft "Hello"

"Niall, are you with your mates?"

"Ah no, they left just now and I was saying goodbye. What ya need?"

"Could you perhaps come over? Im gonna try and get Liam up here too but I think he's out of town."

"Of course! What's wrong?"

"I'll explain when you get here.. just please come fast.. I'll send you the address"

Once the call was over, all I had to do was text Liam a quick "come over, it's urgent" since he already knew what happened.

I went upstairs quickly to check on Louis.. thankfully he was still asleep, his arms hugged tight around the big bear. I smiled fondly at the sight, then went downstairs to wait on the boys.

It was just after 5pm when Niall got here. I told him that I needed to talk to both him and Liam.. but I explained the kidnapping ordeal with him while we waited on Liam.

Niall was shocked to say the least, he pulled me into a hug and asked me if I was okay.. if I needed anything.

I told him I was fine although I did feel the need to cry. Niall was still hugging me when we hear a door knock. I opened it to reveal a tired looking Liam.

He immediately wrapped his arms around me and said hello, rubbing my back. I got both of them to sit in the living room talking as they sipped some tea and I went to go check on Louis.

I could tell Louis was stirring a bit and it wouldn't be long till he woke but I had to at least explain to Niall and Liam about the situation.

I spoke as fast as I could about the situation and told them how he's developed separation anxiety.. also explaining the age-play bit so they wouldn't freak out when they saw Louis.

I told them how they had to be careful or Louis might think they are the man who hurt him. Liam and Niall listened carefully and made sure to take all the precautions to heart, I know they don't want to hurt my baby boy.

About 5 minutes later I went upstairs and heard a whine from Louis' lips. I immediately took the bear out of his arms and replaced it with my own.

Almost as soon as I wrapped around him he woke up, surprisingly with a smile.

"Thought you left me forever Daddy." Louis tightened his grip on me and sighed. It seemed like he was slipping so I gave him his little teddy and a dummy that he's recently grown into.

"Do you want nappy or a pull up love?" I'm glad Louis didn't have an accident during his nap considering he had big boy undies on. Louis muttered something that sounded like 'Ull uph' around his dummy.

I laid him down so I could change him. The whole time he was holding me cause he never wants me to go. Once he was changed in his princess pull up I made sure to kiss his nose before I picked him up and started walking down the stairs.

"Now love, before we get upstairs, I wanted to let you know that there are some guests here, okay? Please don't freak out." I finished when I saw Louis' eyes well up with tears. "Demon?" He said burying his face in his stuffy. "No love, I'll never let him hurt you again.. okay love?"

I slowly rocked Louis to calm him down And he slowly lifted his head up to mutter "hungy" then buried his face back down into my chest.

••

For the people who actually read this book .. thank you so much 💜💜 I honestly love this story and should update more..

If you want quicker updates please vote and if you want to comment 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️  it's been forever since I actually gave you a real update and I think this ones an ok length, I hope I can get into the longer chapters soon.

*Nora