3

Louis' POV

I am currently laying down in the bathtub, on Harry's chest. We have been done washing for a few minutes and are just relaxing before we do anything tonight or later. Harry's hand is running through my hair, scrubbing my head and it feels so nice.

I sigh and tilt my head more into his hand, the pressure of everything leaving my head for now. Harry has been so kind to me lately, I'm glad he loves me and that we get on so well.

It feels nice just to lay here beside him, no hand jobs or sex like we used to do all the time in the bath, I like that. We are finally just cuddling and kissing and being lovey dovey without sex and I love that, even though I might want sex sometimes.

Sex isn't everything in a relationship, It's an important part of a relationship, but it's not what it should be based off of. Relationships should have everything, cuddling, communicating, sex, love, strength, power, weakness, jealousy, everything except abuse.

I'm very submissive and I go along well with Harry, who can be very dominate. I really like the thought of being the baby, even though I'm the oldest in the band.

I want Harry to hold me like a baby all the time, like he's doing right now, one hand rubbing my belly and one on my head. I love the small kisses pressed on the side of my face, and the soft splash sounds coming from the bath, the rubber duck held in my hand, and small amount of bubbles gathered beside me.

I breath through my nose, smelling flowers and candy. It's relaxing, I can the here short breathing coming from Harry.

"Hey baby? Can I ask you a question?" I reply with a small "Mmmhm"

"Well honey, I don't want to make you embarrassed just in case I'm wrong, so don't take this question too seriously, but if I'm correct, don't lie."

I nod back, fear already creeping in.

"Well uh... I've noticed lately, you've been very, distant... but whenever we are together, you've been acting, almost.. uh how do you say it? Smaller? I saw you really like your teddy bears, I have nothing against it, it's really cute, but uh.. like you were never really like this before and I was wondering what has changed. Do you, like, feel smaller? Do you want to be smaller? Do you want me to take care of you LouBear?" Harry rushed out.

My heart sped up as he talked, I knew it. But, I do want him to take care of me. I want him to be my daddy.. maybe I just won't tell him that part yet.

He held me closer to, he could feel my muscles tense, he heard my breathing quicken. "It's ok if you want it boo, I can.. I can be your daddy." He whispered quietly in my ear. When he says that one word my head turns, how did he know that?

"I heard you whisper it in your sleep... I'm sorry. I just, knew you were kinda acting strange, and I looked it up.. something called infantilism? like you want to be taken care of, or something rather. I like it actually, it's cute."

My breathing got even worse, but I'm glad he agrees with me.

"It's going to go fine love, we can talk about it later?" I nod after he speaks, that sounds good.

Sorry, short chapter... but I promise the next chapter is going to be long... might take me a couples days to come up with ideas of what is going to happen next, then hopefully finish it in a week or two!

Have a good day loves!