6

3rd POV

"Simon, I would like to set up an appointment with management, Louis, you, and I." Harry had a little free time to make this call while Louis was taking a nap.

"Of course, Harry. When?" Simon sounded annoyed. "On Friday, um how about 10 AM?" Harry fiddled with his cuppa.

"Ok see you then."

Harry continued sipping on his tea after the phone call, just staring ahead thinking.

Once he finished his cuppa, he started making a breakfast for Louis and himself.

Harry made a fruit platter, some orange juice in a sippy cup for Louis, some in a glass for Harry. It also contained cut up strawberries, blackberries, blueberries, pineapple, and oranges. He also made some crepes with honey and almond butter, one of Harry's favorite breakfast meals.

Once he was finished with the presentation, he walked upstairs to Louis

Harry shook Louis' shoulder a little bit to get him to wake up. "Bub" Harry whispered. "Daddy!" Louis giggled as he woke up, grasping on to his daddy as he picked him up.

"Time to get some goodies in your tummy!" Harry giggled back, bouncing him all the way back downstairs. Ever since the daddy thing, Harry has been more, babyish towards Louis and it has worked greatly.

Louis has regressed to being in a 4 year old mindset. He is still aware and can go to the bathroom but he's more carefree, and can worry more about toys and kids movies than Zayn and one direction.

Harry's package has came since the other night, it has some different toys and dummy's and nappy's just in case.

Harry is going to let Louis play with some legos today, since he's been so good. He might not get the dummy out till later for nighttime.

Louis was super hungry that morning so he ate almost all of the fruit, and a crepe! Once he was done, Harry was still munching slowly on a strawberry.

Louis smiled at his daddy, "Dada? Can we watch the bee movie please!?" Louis whined. "Yes buddy, you've been a good boy today. You ate all your fruit and you listened to your daddy." Harry scooped Louis up and brought him to the living room.

"Daddy, where's my teddy?" Louis mumbled around his thumb as Harry was getting the movie ready.

Harry started the movie and ran upstairs quickly than brought down Louis' teddy. Louis clung onto Ted while sucking on his thumb.

"Baby, you want this too?" Harry handed over a blue dummy, Louis immediately pressed it into his mouth, and then thanked his daddy.

As Louis enjoyed his movie, Harry went back into the kitchen and cleaned all the dishes.

Louis, at the moment, was sucking on his dummy and clinging onto his stuffie. It was still the beginning of the movie, so nothing was really happening. Although Louis was getting the idea of talking to bees.

He didn't realize that real bees can't talk. "Can you talk mr stuffie?" Louis whispered, putting the teddy up to his ear. Louis made up the stuffie saying 'yes'. Louis didn't realize that his brain was being imaginative.

Louis gasped, "DADDY!" He screamed excitedly, "Yes bub?" Harry screamed from the kitchen. "Daddy, teddy can talk!" Louis said in the cutest voice ever. Harry walked into the room, playing with his boy.

"He can!" Harry acted as if he were shocked, a fond smile plastered upon his face. "Yes daddy Listen! Teddy, talk to Harry!" Louis said as he put the teds mouth up to his daddy's ear.

Harry acted as if he were shocked and could hear teddy talk. Louis pulled his teddy away from Harry and pulled it tightly into his own arms, giggling at his silly daddy.

"K daddy, movie now!" Harry placed his dummy that fell out back into his boys mouth. Patting Louis on the back and raising himself back up to go clean the rest of the kitchen.

Louis was engrossed into the movie when Harry finished. Harry set himself down next to Louis then lifted Louis up on to his lap. Louis whined, grabbing one of his daddy's arms and pulling himself closer to Harry's chest.

Louis was still fascinated with his movie, but he was also thinking of something else. He was focused on his daddy's hand in his pants.

He was letting out little moans into the side of his teddy's head. Harry slowly twisted his hand back and forth, while they were watching the movie.

When Louis got too desperate, bucking up into Harry's hand, Harry pulled it away, placing his hands onto Louis waste. Louis' head was thrown back, he whined and pulled his dummy out.

"Daddy, why you stop? Was feeling good!" Louis reached down to touch it himself, Harry pulled Louis' hand away.

"Buddy, be good! Okay? We can either watch the movie or you can take a nap." Louis groaned, "Can you get me a sippy and grapes?" Louis returned to his childish self.

"Yes hun."

Nora
/ trying to update everyday, don't know if that will happen /