.:4:.

It was the middle of the night and Vic could not sleep. His problem? The raging erection in his boxers.

Jaime had stayed the night, which he used to do a lot but mostly stopped since Kellin got here as the boy took up the spare bedroom. Now that he slept in Vic's bed though, Jaime could stay. Having nowhere else to sleep, Vic shared the bed with Kellin.

There was nothing weird about it as the two of them barely even touched, but it kept Vic wide awake. He just found it so strange to have someone lying next to him.

As he could not get himself to sleep, Vic's mind began to wonder. He thought of the most normal things, before his imagination started to buzz. What if it was someone else in bed with him and not Kellin? Sure, he found Kellin unbelievably cute, but it would feel weird to him as he basically created him and the boy called him 'Daddy'. So, for some stupid reason, he pictured Kellin as a lovely young man in the bed next to him, in a completely different scenario, rather than someone he himself made. And, after that, Vic's brain just went off, making up different variations of what could happen.

So that was how he found himself with a huge boner and no way to relieve it. He felt so naughty having those these thoughts with Kellin right there, especially since the thoughts were about Kellin!

There was no way he would go to sleep like this, as his physical state would not allow that. When was the last time he got physical with someone? Two, maybe three years ago. He simply did not have time to look for relationships when he had such a huge goal in mind. This meant that, for a long, long time, all he had was his own hand.

He attempted to ignore it, but it only ended up getting uncomfortable. What made it worse was how much Kellin was moving around in his sleep. At one point he rolled onto his side and brushed his leg along Vic's boxers, making the man jump out of his skin.

Deciding that dealing with it was the only solution to the problem, he began rolling to the edge of the bed and sitting up. He was about to stand up, but his movements alerted Kellin and made the boy stir in his sleep.

"Daddy?" He mumbled tiredly, reaching out and grasping the rim of Vic's shirt. The boy tugged on it, to which Vic sighed and rolled his eyes at how unfortunate he was. He gave in and dropped back onto the bed, letting Kellin shuffle closer and wrap his arms around his torso. Vic was still.

All of a sudden, Kellin's hand slowly moved down from Vic's chest, where it was before, to his stomach, then his hips. The Doctor gulped in fear...and then it happened.

"What's this?" Kellin asked sleepily, his palm resting on top of the uncomfortable erection.

"Nothing. Go to sleep," Vic ordered, his voice hitching as Kellin's hand travelled up and down the area.

"That's so weird," he giggled, waking up more, "it's hard and squishy at the same time!"

"Oh, god," Vic groaned, "please stop."

But, in reality, he did not want to admit that he was actually enjoying what was happening. Then again, who wouldn't be? After a painful hour or so, having an attractive person subconsciously dealing with the problem in your pants was basically a blessing.

Still not stopping his curious actions, Kellin sat up and wanted to see what was actually going on. He swiftly ripped off the duvet and giggled at the sight before him.

"Daddy, that's your peepee!" He laughed cutely in a high pitched tone. Vic could not help but let out a chuckle of his own at how simply adorable Kellin was.

"I know," he murmured back, breathing heavier because of Kellin speeding up. The boy had no idea what was going on or what he was doing, but it obviously pleased his Daddy so he was going to carry on.