Awakening

I woke up and I was freezing cold. The kind of cold you feel when you wake up on Christmas morning and it's snowing.  Right when I woke I knew something was wrong.  It just felt different so I got up and rubbed my eyes I looked around and it was dark I thought maybe the lights were off so I went to find the switch and fell. I fell straight on my face and it hurt like hell. I got up to see what made me fall and then I felt it the cold rustic chain around my leg I felt down my leg, still not being able to see anything in the pitch black room, I felt it and my heart dropped. I went back to wear I had woke up and it felt like a bed but I realized it had more of a shape like a cot. I looked around still trying to see something and the room when I heard a small sweet voice say "Who's there." My head turns around almost giving me whip lash and looked to where I had heard the voice. I thought it could be the person who chained me here in this dark room then after a few seconds I realized I had heard that voice before. Not realizing who it was and knowing I need to here the voice again I asked "Who's there do I know you." The girl made a sound I knew she didn't like that answered her question with one of my own but I didn't care because I know I needed to hear her voice again. I waited a few seconds and I was about to speak again when the small voice said something"My names Lana Parrilla and I don't think I know you."