Awnsers

About an half an hour had past unlike the worry which just grew more and more with each minute.

"How long does it take to update a family. I mean damn don't they know we're a little on the edge of our sets." Eden said to no one imparticular.

Her emotions were all over the place and she didn't really know how to control them.

She stood not wanting to sit right but her quick movement quickly reminded her that she had broken ribs and a concussion because just as fast as she raised from the chair she fell back into it, with an oomph that earned her multiple stares of worry.

"You okay?" Jack asked starting to rise incase she needed his help, which she didn't.

"Yeah I'm fine I just have a concussion that I unfortunately forgot about. And broken ribs which aren't pleasant but I've had worse." She said with her eyes closed because as much as she wanted to deny it she was in a great deal of pain.

"And let me guess you weren't suppose to leave your bed?" Asked Josh.

"Um not really but once I made up my mind to come up here I decided if they tried to stop me they'd have to carry me back." She said with a slight amused chuckle at her persistence that Josh joined in on, along with Colin.

"Aye Colin can you say something in Irish? Wait is that what it's called Irish or Scottish man I don't know, I never finished high school just something really cool in a different language."

"I think your high." Colin said with a soft smile. Though Eden didn't know it she was slurring and they really couldn't understand much of what she said.

Eden's eyes widened in amazement. "Woah I didn't think I knew Scottish but I know what you just said."

Colin along with most the people in the room chuckled at her, not in a bad way though.

"I'm not high by the way Colin. Maybe in a little shock, hell I don't know. I do feel a little loopy." Eden said.

"Bad loopy?" Colin questioned.

"Didn't know there were different kinds." She said seriously.

"Well good loopy is happy and like your about to fall over. Bad loopy is your about to pass out or throw up." Colin said.

"Well then I guess good loopy. Guess the nurse thought I deserved the good stuff." She said back.

"Well then I guess you do then." Colin said with a sad smile.

"How'd you break your ribs?" Asked Patrick, the youngest in the room.

His question earned him a slap on the arm from Jack. "Sorry for him you don't have to answer that." Said Jack apologizing for his brother.

"No it's ok but honestly I don't know. Also, they might not be broken, could be bruised. The nurse didn't comment on it when she told me about the concussion. They've been broken before and it feels similar so I'm just guessing but I probably should have waited till the doctor came in to escape but oh well." She replied.

"Thanks and sorry for asking and about your ribs and concussion." Patrick replied.

"Don't be sorry for anything it's ok to be curious. So unless you gave the concussion and I just can't remember we're good." Sarah said with a soft smile.

Everyone in the room was starting to like this girl. She was a spitfire but also had a very kind heart. She unfortunately just happened to have a shitty life.

"Won't your family be waiting for you in your room?" Colin asked a few minutes later. He wasn't trying to be rude and he didn't want her to leave or anything but he was curious.

Eden stiffened at the mention of family and shifted uncomfortably in her chair. And it didn't go unnoticed by the people in the room.

"No they won't." Was all she could get out. She was holding back tears that were threatening to spill.

Colin saw her reaction to the question and left it at that.

She sat their thinking about her parents. A tear fell down her left cheek and she let it fall. It fell to her gown and was absorbed into its fabric.

Then one down her right and so on. She sat their silently crying. She didn't try to stop though, it felt sort of nice not to hold it in. She didn't care if the people in the room saw her cry, she guessed they knew she'd break at some point.

Every stared at her in concern. Debating not saying anything and letting her be or trying to comfort her, emphasis on try.

Colin was the only one to do something though. He got up from his chair and slowly made his was to where Eden was sitting. He then sat beside her. She turned to looked at him and broke. Her silent cries weren't silent anymore.

He whipped away her tears and placed his arm around the back of her chair. She then placed her head on his shoulder, still crying.
He rubbed her shoulder soothingly.

Everyone in the room looked at the broken girl in their friends arms and tears formed in each ones eyes.

_if your wondering why it keeps taking me so long to update its because I started writing this book when I was depressed and I came out of it and Im trying not to trigger it back_    
:(