A Friend.

"I'm Eden, Eden Hunt aren't you on the show Once upon a time" I asked still in shock not just because it seemed like I had been kidnapped but also because I was in the same room as Lana Parrilla. "Yes." She said I could hear the sadness in her voice as she spook I was sad to but weirdly happy. I thought for a minute and convinced myself that it must be a joke/prank whatever you wanna call it I was mad for a second then laughed."Ok" I said "Come on where are the cameras I won't be mad I promise I just don't think this is very funny and good one getting Lana to help y'all you know she's my favorite." I said I heard someone get close still not being able so see anything I felt around and sat back down then I felt someone right beside me they spoke."I promise its not a joke I thought that too when I first got here." It was Lana and she grabbed my hand how she found it I don't know I felt better having her beside me but the words 'first got here' burnt into me brain making me curious how long the actress had been here so being as curious as I am I had to ask." When you say first got here what do you mean." I said, I heard a small sigh then she answered my question."I'm not exactly sure but I think about two weeks. When I first got here I started counting but I lost track because I can't see when the sun comes up or goes down." That statement made my heart drop but I was still curious to why we were here so I asked." Do you know why we're here." A tear feel down my cheek half way through the question and some how Lana knew and reached her hand to my face and cupped my cheek wiping it away." No sweetheart." She said in the most comforting voice I've ever heard I immediately felt a little better by the act of kindness." I woke up and was scared just like you but it's ok don't worry I'm here with you. Your not alone." Lana said. As another tear fell down my cheek she rubbed my back as a sign of understanding what I was going through because the same had happened to her.