Chapter 5

Golden Freddy how? How could he find me? Wait, what even happened? I was being dragged by Foxy, how did I get in to the office?

"I know you are questioning me."

What! How could he know, I'm thinking in my head.

"Yes, Mangle. That was one of the reasons why I was in charge. We have to start getting you back to your friends, soon."

"Yes, boss. Would you mind telling me how I got here?"

"I wouldn't mind, it all started..."

"Thank you again for saving me."

"Your welcome, Mangle. But, next time instead of running away you should come to me. Freddy may say that I'm busy but, feel free to visit me."

"Ok, boss."

"Please call me Golden."

"Ok, Golden."

"Mangle!"

"Chica!"

"Oh my gosh, I thought I lost you. Please, never run away again."

"It's ok Chica, I'm ok."

As Chica smiled at me she shed a tear and started going to my shoulder, crying. Of course I reacted back and started to put my arms around her. After a while she started to get back up and was so excited to show me everyone.

As Chica lead be to the party room everyone was is shock and started to call my name.

"Mangle, oh my gosh I am so sorry for telling you him, I didn't expect you to run like that. It was all my fault, I'm so sorry!"

"It's ok Freddy, I'm ok, see."

"I know, but.."

As Freddy tried to finish his sentence he fell on the floor sobbing. I went to comfort him after a while but, Bonnie comes rushing into the room. I had no choice but to report back to Bonnie when he came in.

"Mangle! Your ok."

"Yes, Bonnie we already established that, but why were you rushing in?"

"Well, first Foxy turned himself into the parts and service room."

"Great!"

But, I after I said my part, Bonnie's face changed to glad to nervousness. I had no choice but ask him what was wrong.

"Bonnie, I know their is more to the command then that,so spit it out!"

"Well, you know how I knew you were here before balloon boy."

"Yeah, I was wondering tha-"

"Foxy told me everything, and..."

"What Bonnie, spit it out!"

"All the originals asked for your presence including, Foxy."