Chapter 9

(Foxy's POV)

As I saw her drift away my heart shattered and began climbing up the hole. I struggled trying to keep the one I loved in my arms. I reached the finally pull up, miss, and fall to the ground determined to go back up. When I finally reached the last step, I grabbed on and held her in my arms again as I pull us up. I started to make a dash as I'm still holding her fighting to make it to the others. Running and running as if my life was in danger but it was, the death of a broken heart. I began to look down at her I see her smile, obviously I smile in return. But soon that smile disappeared as I continue to run for that gold star, Mangle.

I have to make it, I see the door, I need to make it. I ran my final dash, I felt the metal of a door hit my side as I tumble into the room seeing familiar faces all around me in shock. Feeling desperate I shouted,

"Help! Mangle is broken! Please...please...help!"

They came to me with withering hearts and sorrow. Bonnie struggled but, came to me with his broken arm, red eyes and lifted Mangle up. It felt as if time froze when I fell to my knees and cried. I only felt this felling once before, but not this way. An ocean of tears slowly rolled down my eyes as those familiar faces once again surround me, thankful for what I have done. Once my heart and soul left the room with Freddy, I began to fell pats on the back and many words I did not understand. The only thing I was focused on was her. I decided I needed a rest, as I continued to ignore everything, I hear questionable mumbles as I ran.

I ran out the door feeling that familiar sting to my side from that metal door. Still running hoping that this was all a dream, still hoping. But this is no dream, it's a nightmare that I can't wake up from. Everyone would say that we just met but, I know we have been together for centuries. I feel like we met before the curse, the man, and even my new life. As I still run, all I can think about is her.

(Mangles POV)

I finally feel something like a mass about of gravity suddenly fell but went back to normal, like someone dropping me. The impact lifted my eyes to a steady fade of light. All I could see was a bright light and many shadows above me. I could feel hands reaching for my stomach with a cold metal that soon shocks me. As I could see some light, it soon ended as a dark matter reached for my eyes and made me fall asleep. As I feel in my slumber all I can think about was the pain, the kiss, and him.