Chapter 16

I felt my stomach twist as I smelled the disgusting odur of decaying anger. I felt a shiver down my spine as I continue the journey of false hope or true love. I see red paint covering the walls, now I can barely see the fun black and white checkered block line that used to be. As, I was about to turn back a hear a loud scream following by metal banging against a soft surface. Deciding if I should go or stay my legs began to follow my heart and lead the way. Eventually my mouth followed,

"Mangle!"

I ran faster than ever before, fur rolling back and my feet sore from running this way. The dark hall way began to shirk, smaller and smaller as I still run. Until I felt as if a wall hit me, I saw the door way for a second but then it was a wall again. This must be the door Vixen was talking about. The error door. I tired to touch the door but all I saw was error, error over and over again. I swiped my hand back as if my fur caught fire. But, I had to do it, I had to rescue her but, is love worth risking yourself, your life, your death.

I had to do it, even if my life was on the line. I rather die than leave right now without trying. I know that she is a girl worth fighting for. I reached my hand over the barrier starting to see error signals fly by me like wildfire. Ittttt iS InTUrpTiNG mY T-T-TOugHTs, I HHavE-e3 To /\/\aKe It. I FeLt a CoLD F33Ling Up /\/\Y BaCk, SoMEthinG s0 F1/\/\iliaR.

-flashback-

"Let me, Gooooo!"

You see a purple man with a bloody knife and smile holding a little boy at the bottom of a hill outside of the pizzeria.

"No, no, no now, time to see your friend"

"But, you killed her!"

"That well, t-that was an accident, yeah, an accident little boy."

When the man said accident his voice changed from a fake friendly voice to 2 octaves lower. As the man still holds him, a faint voice was heard in that boys ear.

" i t - ' . . "

A strange force pulled the man away from the boy and launched the boy out for the mans grasp. As the boy ran, only the Vincent saw that ghost. He had fear in his eyes as he began to chuckle and walk away.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/ (zapping to the next memory)

"Your my favorite matey"

You see a little boy talking to Foxy, he seems like he is enjoying it.

"And your my favorite too"

A happy smile crossed his face as Foxy replied but leaning a little bit closer.

"Join my hearty crew."

His voice began to change as he got even closer to the little boy which was terrified.

"F-f-foxy, y-your-r-r scar-ring me."

"You'll love being my first mate."

As Foxy slowly said those word a loud crunch was heard across the restaurant. Parents with fear in there eyes ran grabbing their children and going out the door. Most employees with horror in their actions corralled the family out the door. When all that happen only one man was staring. He smile and disappeared without a trace. Foxy looked down to see blood across the floor, himself and the boy.

"F-f-foxy, I-I-i'm sorry."

Foxy held the boy in his arms trying to wake him up. But sadly the boy only fell into a deeper sleep.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

-flashback ending-

I felt hard bang hitting the dusty floor, knowing finally it wasn't over yet. The error erased from my mind, as my hand was on a lever. 'I did it' I thought. But, I know this was just the beginning of what's to come, defeating Springtrap is my final goal.

As, I thought that I saw the man himself freezing in place in front of Mangle. I know I was still weak but I needed to hang in there. So, I stood up showing no weakness, as Springtrap let go of a bat and faced towards me. With his soulless eyes he said,

"Well, well, well looks like you got my invite. Just in time for the main event, I hope your ready, Joe."