Chapter 17

(Mangle's POV)

-before foxy enters the scene-

"Why of all people YOU love me? Well, you are a B-"

His slimly yellow hand covered my mouth as he continued. Ugh.

"Oh, your just plain hard to get aren't you little finch~"

What did he just call me! I tried to speak but his golden hand was over my lips unable to say clear words.

"Oh, you want more of me, ah, well, since you're asking so nicely I could let you have dessert early or do you want the main course~"

He slowly removed his hand away from my mouth and started to move it towards more of my fur on my cheek.

"Umm, your fur is so soft," saying that as he smirked.

He leaned, closer and closer his nose practically 3 inches away from mine. I found a loose rope around my wrist and pulled it out.

-smack-

"Well, well, well, I can see that my little finch can finally fly~"

He gave me a cocky grin and started to chuckle. He slowly pulled himself away from me as he felt the side of his face.

"Ohhh, I love it when you look so angered it fuels me up~ Well let's get down to business, little finch~"

I untied myself and slowly got up as he himself slowly grabbed a sliver plumbing pole. He seem to enjoy me getting into trouble even though he was breathing heavily.

"Well, -chuckle- if you're going to break a rule in a game you better be prepared little finch~ because...I...make...the...Rules!"

His are were in the air holing the pole over his head ready to attack. I tried to shield myself until I heard a loud crash and Springtrap stopped. I decided to turn around, FOXY. I saw him with scars on his chest and spare wires coming out of his leg. He stood up as u heard small mumbles from Springtrap. Wait, this is my chance. I stared to yell,

"FOXY," and started to run to him but that yellow b**** grabbed my leg and pulled my closer and closer into the darkness. He yanked me up as I saw Foxy's face in anger. Suddenly, foxy started to run to me until Springtrap pulled a knife up to my neck, Foxy went to a sudden halt.

"One more move and you will never see your pretty fox ever again."

He once again shown his nasty teeth and clutched me closer to him.

(Foxy's POV)

I saw him clutching my love as if she was a prize to win.

"Well, if you want her," he threw her to the ground and chained her leg to the floor, "come and get her!"

I launched at him as he fell to the ground. I felt the the cold wires up against my fur as I threw a punch. He quickly gave a return stronger than mine and pushed me to the ground. His fist started to punch my robotic cheek but he soon missed and punched the cold hard ground leaving a giant crack. I tried to fight back by smacking my razor sharp jaws at his shoulder but, he suddenly held my back by holding my shoulders in return. He punched me again and quickly shot up and kicked me in the stomach over and over again.

(Mangle's POV)

I soon saw a figure coming to me from the darkness. Phew, Foxy must have won, I decide to smile ready to be free. But, that smile soon ended when I heard these words,

"Thanks for waiting little finch~ we better leave so we-e-e can go-0-o have dress-aert."

He glitches out changing from a murderer to an endoskeleton. I crawled back trying to get away from his grasp until her grabbed my chain and dragged me colored and closer to himself.

"Pleas-s-s-e d-d-don't hut me," in a frail voice I said, shutting my eyes so I could go to sleep and not go threw the pain.

"No, no, no little finch you coming with m-"

He was soon interrupt I opened my eyes to see my hero untieing me from my chains. He started to shout,

"Go, run, get as far from me as possible!"

"Wait, no I'm no leaving you again."

"The exit is open please go I don't want him to hurt you please run."

But,..but"

"Please just run!"

I quickly had a reaction and pushed towards him feeling his lips against mine. It felt amazing my true love, I could see the future of us. A magic moment it was one that I wanted to last forever. I quickly pulled away stared into his eyes and ran into the light.

(Foxy's POV)

I saw her run away until I heard a small crack and look behind me and saw Springtrap hold a pole above his head. I quickly doved to the side and missed his attack. As he missed he let go of the pole and ran to me holding his arm. I ran at him at the same speed and hitting him to a wall right where we cursed him. Forever in that suit. He didn't stand up after that all he did was stare. I went up to him and spoke,

"You will never leave this place again."

I began to leave until I felt a small tug on my arm. I turned around to see a purple ghost man staring at me with sorry eyes.

"I-I m sorry. I sorry that I killed you, your love, and your best friend. Just do this one thing for me."

I began to feel sorry for the guy and decided to crouch down and complete his request. I looked at him square in the eye and said,

"You will be left here forever. But I could do one thing. Go ahead what do you want?"

He lowered his head and began to pull out a shining object from his pocket.