Chapter 7

I stood terrified as its music began to fade. When it stop I jumped as the room went completely dark. Well I really f*** up this time. I stood in a layer of darkness until I heard Toy Bonnie screaming through the door. All I could hear was muffled words like watch up, and even la la la door. Of course I couldn't understand him, I was scared as it is. After a couple minutes, I began to lighten up and feeling as if it was just an illusion. But, it felt so real and I could s-. As I was about to finish that thought, the nightmare rammed into me, reveling himself. I couldn't believe my eyes, it was Freddy, but, different. It was furry, withered, and the smell of death. When it attacked me I fell on the dusty floor and began to speak.

"Why are you doing this?"

When I said those words, he stopped like he remembers something. It didn't last for a while until he stared at me with those broken, white eyes. As he began to walk slowly towards me, Bonnie finally came through the door like a strike of lightning and blocked his next attack. Bonnie crashed to the floor as I ran to his aid.

With filled tears in my eyes I screamed and said, "Bonnie was right, you are all the same monster as foxy."

As I began to cry on Bonnie's stomach the haunting figure begins to come towards me and tries to touch Bonnie.

"Get away from him! He was only trying to help me! You don't deserve anything, we should of left you with the purple guy!"

He ignores my call and tries again to touch Bonnie. I heard some muffed words and turned to Bonnie.

"Mangle, please let me go, trust him."

"What are you talking about Bonnie? He tried to kill you!"

"No, Mangle. Let me go. Ok?"

As I wiped my tears off my cheeks I let him go and said," ok."

I began to walk away slowly until I reached at least 2 feet away. He went to Bonnie starting to go towards him. I was about to scream but, Bonnie's promise stopped me. As he came closer and closer to Bonnie, I could still hear each breath he took. Then, he stop, and starts to put his hands over Bonnie, picking him up. I was confused for a second but, glad at the same time. He didn't hurt him, he didn't even try. Bonnie was right, they were not all monsters. But, why was foxy? That question haunted my brain as I follow this quite creature down the hall. As I followed I heard another voice and two pairs of footsteps. Chills started to crawl up my back as I continued to follow. I knew that their was nothing I could do.

As we got to the light I once again saw the identity of this worthless foe. I still felt anger inside myself but still feel he didn't mean it somehow.

"Is he going to be ok?"

He set down Bonnie's body and the back of a shadowy appeared in front of him, still figuring out who he was. With a distorted voice he said in return,"yE$, 4Nd Wha7 1s Y0uR nA/\/\e, My d€ar."

"Mangle." As I said those words his white eye suddenly turn blue. His balance started to fall and he started to speak again but, this time softer and kinder.

"Ohmygosh, .Wait,areyouhurt?Iamsosorryforattackingyou."

"Woah, woah, woah. Slow down, what are you sorry about."

"All most killing you of course."

"Why are you sorry? You wanted to kill me. With those eye I saw, you really hated me. Wait, your eyes changed what it that about."

His face changed to sorry to be worried. I think he knows something. Freddy tried to give me a response over and over but, hesitant.

"What's wrong?"

He finally gave up and decided that he could keep this secret anymore.

"I haven't felt this force in along time. I think the spirt of purple guy is here. But, please be warned, and try to tell you friends what is happening. Go, now! My friends and I will take care of Toy Bonnie, don't worry Mangle stay determined and tell that evil has come upon us."