Chapter Six: 'Sleep Over.'

*Photo above: Marshall's tattoo.*
Before we start this chapter, I wanted to thank you for all of your amazing support! I apologise if there's any mistakes//spelling mistakes as I have been writing on my phone rather than a laptop. Please feel free to comment any feedback!

•••

"No honestly Mrs Davidson it's no problem, she's sound asleep and I wouldn't like to wake her anyway." I could hear Marshall's voice but my eyes were closed tight.
"That's no problem, I'll have her home to you by morning." He continued. "Okay, see you then. Bye, bye."

I heard the click of the hang up button and the small clank of my phone being put face down onto the coffee table.

"I know you're awake." Marshall cheekily said.

I flattered my eyes open with a tired smile, wiping my mouth with my forehand. "Am I staying here with you tonight?"

"Looks that way, beautiful." Marshall smiled taking a seat beside me.

"What time is it?"

He chuckled, "It's ten thirty pm, I went to make a tea, cams back in, and bang, you're asleep."

I giggled in response, "Yeah, what am I like."

We shared a minor laugh together before I catch Marshall's gaze meeting mine. No smile, no smirk, no grin, just a relaxed face admiring another's.

To break the silence, I asked, "So, where am I sleeping tonight? Sofa?"
His expressionless face dropped a little, maybe he thought I was intending on sleeping in his bed before asking me. He stammered, "well, you can," he pointed to a door by the kitchen, "sleep in with me?"

I felt in the mood to tease a little - you know, just to see how much he really did 'like' me, to see how much he wanted me around. I sat up slightly shifting from my position with a blanket which had neatly been placed on me (while I was asleep) and wiped my eyes a little. "I don't know I mean, this sofa is pretty comfortable." I pulled a straight serious face awaiting for a response, instead Marshall sat back looking sadly disappointed.

He shrugged a little, "Uh.. yeah, its fine really if that's what you'd prefer?"

I instantly felt bad and the need to say, 'NO I WILL STAY WITH YOU', but then again, I didn't want to be too straight forward. "I'm kidding. I honestly don't mind." I giggled awkwardly.

He looked relieved by the fact I didn't mind sleeping by his side - so he sat up and rubbed his hands together grinning with a plan in mind, "how about, you come check my room out, if you fancy sleeping in my bed then you can choose."

I nodded smiling, he stood up holding his hand out for me, and I took it standing up while moving the blanket over me to one side. He led me to his bedroom door and opened it guiding me inside.

"So, this is my room."

A small whispered "wow.." Escaped my lips amazed by how modernly beautiful his bedroom really was. Dark wallpaper - almost black with beautiful swirls and patterns sat on one wall; where the others were a dark blood red on the other three. His bed was high up - the frame of it sat nearly in the centre of the room against the wallpapered wall. Two little black bed-side tables sat in place, with a high up dressing table with another large sized plasma standing on top of it. Little decorations like photo frames and lamps all were placed perfectly; there was definitely no musky-boy sent or pair of dirty boxer shorts in sight. A large window was complimented with a similar shade red curtains, and a large body length mirror sat on the back of the door.

"This is.."

"Pretty damn nice." He smugly finished my sentence for me. I giggled in amazement.