Chapter Nine: 'Thrills & Passion'

*WARNING*
THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS A MATURE INTIMATE SCENE.

" Right, first of all head over to your chest of drawers." Kaitlyn ordered through the speaker of my phone. I walked over to my drawers and opened them.

"What am I looking for?"

"Dig deep down to the bottom!" Jo called with a sense of excitement in her voice. Of course she was always excited.

"Oh.."

"Have you found it?" Kait asked awaiting a response.

I picked up a beautiful red corset and black lace underwear - accompanied by a set of black stockings.

"You did this." I chuckled nervously.

"I brought them for you when you said you were going to sleep with Dylan. I knew you were going to call because you panic too much." She let out a laugh, she knew me too well.

"I can't wear this it's so revealing.. Oh my lord nah' I'm even more nervous now!" I cried in nervous pain.

"Ugh, just put it on, put some pyjamas over the top and just act casual. You'll be fine babe!" Jo advised.

"Fuck you guys! You always said you'd support me!"

They both laughed at my pleed for help. Of course I knew they wouldn't be able to go through this with me. This was a stand alone thing, obviously.

" You need to get ready. Call us tomorrow, good luck!"

"We expect FULL details bitch!"
And after that, the phone call was dead. I was now definitely alone with this.

The scare in my stomach worried me more than anything imaginable. This was going to be my first time and I was prepared mentally, just not.. psychically.
I undressed myself and put on the tight fitted corset and panties, not forgetting the stockings of course. I touched up my make-up and stood in front of my mirror, looking at myself up and down, up.. and down.
My god I never imagined myself wearing something like that.

'KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK' Shit. It was the door. My heartbeat rose faster and faster the more the sound of the knocking repeated in my mind.

"TWO SECS!" I called down nervously. I wrapped a dressing gown tying the string tightly; forgetting how tight the corest was underneath I gasped for breath and ran down the stairs.

I stood in front of the door before opening it, inhaling all my obvious nerves.

I swung it open.

" 'Ello." Marshall smiled with a lit cigarette in his mouth and packets of crisps, drinks, the lot all in his arms.

"Hi." I smiled, "come put that in the livingroom."

He nodded and walked past me, into the livigroom and placing it all down on the coffee table.

"Movie?" I asked.

"Lets do it." Marshall grinned.

I threw myself beside him and clicked the remote, looking for something decent to watch on the TV options.

"Mind if I get comfy?" Marshall asked politely.

"No yeah sure, do your thing." God I was so nervous. I felt butterflies throughout my body - I mean, did he even know that underneath this big fluffy black dressing gown I was wearing probably one of the kinkest outfits he's witnessed? In PERSON?
Marshall took of his jacket and shoes laying them neatly in the corner of the lounge, he came and sat by me once he finished doing so.