Chapter Ten: 'Walking Disaster.'

"No way, he sounds amazing!" Jo giggled in shock. I had spent the last hour sipping tea and filling the girls in on my amazing night with Marshall.

"Honestly, I need me some of that." Kait laughed as so did Jo and I.

"I couldn't have wished it to be any other way. It was perfect, he was gentle when he needed to be.. and rough." I laughed taking another sip from my mug, I was in love with the thought of repeating something like last night for a second time.

"Honestly girl, you have a good thing going here." Kait nodded.

"You do, this is also the perfect time to move on."

"Don't you think it may be a little too soon?" I questioned the girls, who just pouted their lips and shook their heads.

"You should get a go at it. You deserve to be happy, and Marshall definitely looked a little content himself earlier." Jo laughed.

She was right, he seemed a lot happier than what he did on other occasions I had seen him. Of course the slight worry of never hearing from him again crossed my mind - but I knew deep down he wasn't like that. He would've left without a kiss, or left even after we had sex if he was going to do that to me. He wasn't a player and I could see that just by looking at him.

"McDonald's lunch?" Kait suggested. She was always one for food, who could blame her though.

"Ugh, yes. Let me get changed." I moaned, I could really have done with some greasy burger to lay into. The girls chuckled and sent me on my way upstairs to get dressed.

*Meanwhile - Marshall's P.O.V*

I sat on the sofa beside my brother who was reading the local newspaper. This wasn't me. I didn't catch feelings and think too much about a girl. I didn't catch feelings at all, and the only time I thought of a girl.. well. It was one I had murdered or hurt. I didn't know what to do with myself, I didn't know what to say about my situation. I couldn't even tell my brother about a girl I had slept with because my feelings, FEELINGS, were arrising. My brother of all people would see straight through the details. I wouldn't sleep with anyone else like that - I never did. When I did sleep with a girl I would be doing it to get it over with and get to the stabbing, but no. I wanted that moment with Lola to last, I didn't want to rush it for her or myself. I wanted her to feel something, I wanted to FEEL. She let me take her virginity man, this wasn't any casual boring experience this was something that was going to last in her lifetime and last in mine.

"What the fuck is ya' problem?" James called, awaiting some sort of response.

"What? What do you want?" I asked confused. I didn't hear him speak to me, so I had no idea why he was being a dick for.

"I asked ya' how your night with your girl went." James laughed.

I went back to the drawing board. I was hoping he would say something to take my mind off of Lola, not stick her back into my brain again. "It was good." I replied plainly.

"Bullshit. What happened?" He smiled at me, his smile was so fucking annoying. If I could I would rip his cheeks off with a pair of pliers and feed them to the dogs down the street, but brothers are brothers. You can't hurt them.

"Nothing mate. Just leave it out." I stood up and headed into the kitchen, of course, James' lanky self was following behind me awaiting answers to his questions as per usual.

"Come on Mr. Psychopath, ya' get her to shed any blood?" I knew he was playing around but he also knew my antics and intentions - I should've killed him the day he caught me and dad shifting a body out of the house; instead he ended up with those scars he now wears like trophies.