Average day

Ethan's POV:

The sound of an annoying alarm clock rang in my ear at exactly 6A.M. I rolled over and turned the alarm off and sat up rubbing my eyes. After taking a good stretch, I rolled out of bed.

I go over to my dresser and got my clothes for the day. Black jeans, and a white muscle shirt.

He walked over to his bathroom and saw that some gel had been dumped on the counter. He looked around and sighed knowing his brother Grayson was already in his stuff. He put the gel back in the cabinet and closed the door to get a shower.

After his shower he went down stairs. He lived alone with Grayson in the massive California home.

Grayson looked at him and smiled happily. Grayson doesn't talk very much, unlike Ethan. He was shy.

I smiled and looked at him and at the lunches he made for us. "You made lunch?" I said with a smile.

Grayson nodded and held up the lunch bags and smiled happily.

I sighed and smiled and grabbed the keys to his Ferrari. "Come on. We will take my car since you need gas"

Grayson nodded happily and grabbed his backpack and went to the car with Ethan.

~After school~
Grayson's POV:
I stood at my locker in the boys locker room and changed into my lacrosse uniform. Ethan stood next to him and he couldn't help but glance at his shirtless brother but then quickly look away.

The coach blew the whistle and they all went outside. Grayson held his lacrosse stick and twirled it around before setting it down. They started by doing drills.

They ran 4 miles and then dropped into push-ups. Ethan soon took his shirt off and wiped his sweaty face off. I stared at him unaware that I was staring and he glanced over when drinking his water.

I quickly shook my head and rubbed the back of my neck. Ethan grinned and walked back out to the field. I soon joined him for about 3.5 hours of practice.

~That evening~
Ethan's POV:

When I got inside I dropped all of my gear on the ground with a groan and it clattered to the ground. I shuffled up the stairs and into my room and pulled off my shorts and my shirt. I stood in the middle of my room in just boxers, my body sore and bruised.

"Hey E-" Grayson stopped in the doorway. My back was to him and I turned around and saw his mouth half open.

"Yeah?" I said looking at him still standing in my boxers.

"I-I uh.. nothing.. nothing..." Grayson quickly walked away.

After my shower I laid in my bed and closed my eyes letting the water dry on my skin.

As I drifted into sleep I just through about the way my Brother was as looking at me.. so curious.. but speechless..

Bromance or Romance?On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara