Surprise.

Ethan's POV:

When I woke up, it was by my alarm. I groaned and looked over at my alarm and reached over to turn it off, but I couldn't reach. I looked over and Grayson's arms were wrapped around my torso. I smiled and kissed his forehead.

"Time to get up for school." I said looking at him. Grayson groaned and unwrapped his arms from my torso. He sat up with a smile and rubbed his eyes.

Without though I leaned over and kissed him to wake him up. He smiled in the kiss and fell back on the bed wrapping his arms around my neck. I smiled and kissed his neck. Grayson grinned and bit his lip when I pulled away.

"T-That was wonderful" Grayson said a bit out of breath.

I smiled and hugged him and helped him sit up. I loved hearing his voice, the small amounts of times when he talked were the best.

"That is how I am going to wake you up from now on" Chuckles and pokes his cheek. Grayson grinned and nodded in agreement to that method.

--- At school ---

Grayson's POV:

When I walked down the hall I felt all of the eyes on me. Everyone saw the news ad they knew it was me. I kept his head down and felt ashamed and quickly went to the gym. I heard the guys laughing and I pressed my forehead to my locker. My fists were pressed to the locker.

"Dude hit the only car on the road!" One of the guys laughed.

I clenched my jaw and my eyes turned black under my eyelids. I kept my fists clenched and started to tremble. One of the other guys pushed me into the locker making me fall. I turned around and looked at him.

The dude immediately backed away seeing my solid black eyes.

"D-Dude?" The guy said growling.

I walked towards him my teeth growing sharp.

That accident didn't kill me.... Why? Because I can't die...