Don't bite

Grayson's POV:

It was midnight, I was in the woods alone and Ethan was at home. I was hungry, but not for food. I have a secret about me. I didn't die in that accident, simply because I can't die. Why?

Well, my species can't die unless they're stabbed in the heart with a wooden dagger.

Surprise. 

I had sharp teeth. I have red eyes, (sometimes) Just because I am a hot twin, doesn't mean I am a hot human twin.

I walked through the woods alone with the sound of leaves and sticks crunching under me. I closed my eyes and a sweet smell started to fill my senses. I opened my eyes are they were sold red. I am hungry... I am...

I ran.  I ran as fast as I could. I felt the trees slapping against my face and the twigs jam into my bare feet but  I didn't care. I needed to eat.

I approached the smell and I looked around quickly. I smelt it getting stronger as I walked closer to a little cliff edge. I looked down and I saw Ethan hanging on the side. He had a big bite on the side of his leg, as if he were bitten by an animal.

Seeing him made my fangs vanish and my eyes go normal, go worried. I keeled, "Ethan!?"

Ethan looked up, blood on his face, tears stained his cheeks as he tired not to loose his grip.

I quickly ran towards the edge, I felt my bare stinging feet slide under me and I almost slipped off. I dropped to the ground and tried to reach his arm, "Ethan! Grab my hand!" I said my voice strained.

"I-I can't reach!" Ethan said, his fingers slipping. Blood dripped from his leg and soaked into his white sock, which made it red.

I tried my hardest to push the smell from my head. I tried reaching his hand but the cliff started to give way. I jumped back and I lunged forward again and he slipped. "ETHAN!" I screamed.

He fell.

I jumped.

I sit the water moments after him

I watched as he sunk to the bottom, a flow of blood float to the surface. I saw past it and it made me even more hungry. "Dammit!"

I grabbed him and swam up. I saw something swimming towards us so I swam faster. I got to the shore and laid him down.

"Ethan. Ethan please! Don't do this to me!" I cried starting to press down on his chest. My vision got blurred as I struggled to do CPR.

After 5 minutes of trying I fall backwards and buried my face in my hands. I hesitated and leaned forward and bit into his neck. I cried. I trailed the bites from his neck down his arms, to his legs, and I kept going till there was no more room.

I laid next to him and pulled him into my arms. I put my chin on his forehead and cried softly.

"I love you.... I love you so much Ethan.... I don't want to live without you! I don't care who knows! I will climb the highest mountain and scream at the top of my lungs.... I am in love with my twin...."

Ethan began to cough and I looked at him.

"D-Damn.. You get kinky when I am asleep" Ethan said groggily looking at the bites all over his arms. I smiled and pulled him into my lap and hugged him.

"Let's get you home and clean..."

(After this chapter I promise nothing bad will happen for a while~ I just like action scenes. :p )