Saturday

Ethan's POV:

I was woken up by the sound of thunder which made my window rumble. My heart raced when I saw someone standing in my doorway. Grayson stood there holding his blanket in just a pair of boxers.

"Grayson?" I said looking over at him. Grayson shuffled over to the side of my bed and his eyes watered. Grayson hated storms. Ever since he was little.

"C-Can I lay with you?" Grayson said looking at me, his eyes and his voice sad.

"Y-yeah come on." I said moving over a bit in my king sized bed. Grayson came over and laid down in the bed next to me. When I closed my eyes I had the thought of school, the way he watched me, the way he looked at me when he talked to someone else...

I felt Grayson scoot closer to me burying his head in my back. I rolled over and put my arms around him. Grayson then buried his face into the side of my neck. I closed my eyes again liking how this felt. Grayson mumbled in his sleep and held closer to me.

The next morning I woke up and Grayson's head was now laying on my torso. I smiled and yawned and softly rubbed his forehead.

Grayson soon woke up and he sat up and rubbed his eyes. I set my phone down and looked at him with a smile.

He smiled sleepily and rubbed his eyes.

~Graysons POV: ~

When I woke up I was laying on the lower part of Ethan's torso. I don't remember rolling on him, but oh well. I sat up tiredly and rubbed my eyes and looked around. I then saw Ethan put his phone down and smile at me.

"S-Sorry" I said with a smile my voice groggily and still tired.

"It's all good." Ethan said smiling and sitting up. "How do you feel?"

I shrugged, "I am a bit sore, but nothing bad"

"Good. You were so scared when you came in here." Ethan said smiling.

"I-I hate storms so much..." I said rubbing my arm. I laid back down on the bed and Ethan laid back next to me and he looked at me with a smile.

I smiled and poked his nose and bit my lip. Ethan chuckled and reached over and lightly stoked my cheek.

Oh my God... He was rubbing my cheek... Did he see how I looked at him? Does he feel the same way?

Ethan smiled and took my hands in his. I smiled and laced my fingers with his and yawned still tired. I crawled a little closer to him and buried my face in his neck again.

Ethan smiled and rubbed my back. His touch was soothing.... I closed my eyes wrapping my arms around his torso.

~Later that afternoon~

Ethan's POV:

I was sitting on the couch watching TV as it rained outside. still. Grayson looked over at me from the other side of the couch.

I was laying on my stomach and smiled to myself when I felt his eyes on me. I then felt him lay down on me. His head rested on my lower body he he sighed happily. I smiled and then felt him smile.

"If you fart, and ruin this moment, I will punch you

"If you fart, and ruin this moment, I will punch you." Grayson said with a smile as he rested his cheek on my cheeks. Literally.

That is how we spent our Saturday... Laying together on the couch.

I couldn't be happier....