Hot Hotel

Ethan's POV:
I got out of the shower and yawned. I wrapped a towel around my waist and walked to the window and looked out. The view was beautiful. But the view behind me was even better. It was Grayson.

He was laying on the bed in his robe his eyes closed and his arms behind his head. He looked so innocent. So... perfect.

I walked over to the bed and laid next to him

I walked over to the bed and laid next to him. He opened his eyes and smiled and rolled over putting one leg between mine. He wrapped his arms around my neck and I put my arms around his waist.

I leaned in and kissed his neck gently. He moaned. I love hearing his moans. I love hearing his pleasure. I smiled and untitled his robe a bit and he was in a pair of tight black boxer shorts. I pulled him over me and leaned up kissing him deeply.

He kissed back just as deep and gripped my shoulders. I reached up and gripped  his hair. I felt him grind his hips against mine and I felt the bulge in his boxers. I grinned and tugged at the lip of his boxers and it my lip. Without a thought he slid them off.

I undid my towel and kissed him deeply. We were both together.. our bare skin touched. I never felt closest to him.

Grayson whimpered when I nipped at his neck. He bucked his hips against mine as he laid over me. I rolled over and grinned and straddled  him. I pinned his arms above his head and tugged roughly at his lip. With his vampire speed he was up and turned the lights off before i could even notice he left from under me.

I leaned down and stroked him gently. I didn't want to do anything too fast. Grayson closed his eyes and tilted his head back.

He clenched his fists while I gripped them tighter. He whimpered. I leaned down and kissed his chest and stopped at his peck. I gently kissed it and grinned.

He hates being teased.

He whined again under me and I could tell he wanted me. I decided to have some fun with him and make him earn it.

"Beg~" I said my voice soft against his neck. Grayson whimpered and bucked his hips again, "p-please"

"Please what, baby boy?" I said with a grin and I pulled on the skin in his neck leaving a dark hickey.

He whined again and tilted his head back, "please E-Ethan~"

I grinned and moved down a bit and pinned his two arms up with one hand, my other hand gently gripped his neck. I felt his jaw bone tighten against my hand. I grinned and softly entered him.

I thrusted my hips gently. Since he was a virgin he was sensitive. I grinned and watched as he opened his mouth but nothing came out except a gasp of pleasure.

Grayson moaned softly and arched his back a bit clenching his fists. I thrusted a little faster gripping his neck more.

He moaned louder and trembled a bit under me. "A-so good~ O-oh my God~" he gasped.

I grinned again and bit my lip. He felt so good.

I started to pant when I picked up speed a bit and I tilted my head backwards and clenched my jaw.

I was close~ I felt him panting under me, his back arched more.

After a a couple more deep thrusts i had to release~

Grayson moaned deeply and loudly, so loud I swear the other rooms heard.

I pulled out of him and I panted and laid beside him.

He put his arms around me and kissed me deeply.

I kissed him back moaning softly.

"W-we did that~" I said winded. Grayson nodded and rolled off me.

"W-we did" Grayson said in response.

The room fell quiet. He laid in my arms and I kept my arms tight around him.

"I love you.." Grayson said sleepily.

"I love you too my little prince" I said in response as we drifted into sleep.