Can I kiss you?

K so this is a really short little thing, I mean it's not even a one shot more of just a quick scene between Lockwood and Lucy. Hope you like it!

Lockwood's pov

George had gone out about an hour ago, leaving me and Lucy alone at the house to pack our supplies for the job we would be doing later tonight. The both of us were in the basement, Lucy sorting the salt, iron filings, and nets, while I dug through the bins in the back to find our extra flare supply, which we always kept, just incase we needed them. At the moment, we did.

"Don't forget the chains this time Lockwood!" She shouted into the storage room. I rolled my eyes. "That was one time Lucy! One time!"

I heard her laughter, then it died down. Footsteps sounded behind me, just as I pulled out the extra box of flares from the very bottom of the bin. I looked back to see Lucy leaning against the doorway with a distant expression. "Do you ever wonder," She murmured. "What our lives might be like if the problem didn't exist?"

"Sure, I guess. But then I wouldn't know you or George. And honestly my life would be pretty dull without you two." I replied with a shrug. She hummed. "I don't think I would have liked it. The problem, to be honest, made my life a lot more interesting. When it's gone, I don't know what I'll do."

"Well, you might die before it's gone. But I think we'll find a way to fix it, live nicely for a couple years or so, then someone will probably try to bring it back for whatever reason and we'll be back in business. That's just how it works."

"Yeah, probably." She agreed, smiling. I stared for a moment, taking in the beauty of the girl in front of me. "Can I...can I kiss you?" I asked slowly. She turned red in the face, but nodded. I moved forward and pressed my lips against hers, and I have to say, out of all the kisses that I'd ever had (none unless you count my parents when they tucked me into bed when I was little) in my entire life.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Oct 23, 2016 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Lockwood and co.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें