selling helmets on eBay

Okay so this was just a funny short roleplay we did and trust me when I say that I regret doing it. But it was super fun! So this will be from Kuros (or my) POV.

I held my staff with Malthas's helmet perched on the tip. He and another had just finished a short battle and in the middle of it he had taken his helmet off and dropped put it on the ground. I decided to pick it up. When they were done we started walking back to the base with all the weapons. I ran back to tell the necromancer.
"Necromancer! Grab the pride!  Take the pride!"
The necromancer took the helmet
"You got the pride." He looked at it in awe. Then he looked back at me.
"Now what?"
I look back and see malthas and the other starting to towards them.
"Run?" I suggest.
"That seems good enough" the necromancer said while starting to run. I followed and we ran to a ruin that looked alot like a playground (XD)
Once we reached the ruin we were wondering what to do with the helmet.
"Eh...we could sell it on eBay." I suggested.
"That could work."
"Uh... but how do we?"
"Yea. Um. How."
I look at two wanderers and walk to them.
"Excuse me how do you do eBay?"
The two look at me with an awkward expression.
"How do you eBay?" I ask again.
The male wanderer answers me with
"You open the mac, go to eBay.com and boom! You can get anything you want."
I listen carefully and thank them and go back to the necromancer.
"Okay lets do this"
The necromancer pulls out a laptop.
"Eh how do you use this device? Uh."
"This is all so confusing, this is way past our time"
We continue to try and figure out this new technology.
"Uh uh im trying to understand their language uh how do you spell Guardian helmet? In their language?"
I being a terrible speller at this 'english' language try to spell it out.
"Uh..eh...pinapple...A....G.....uh...tree branch.....purple..green..."
"Okay got it! Now we need a picture here uh take a picture" the necromancer holds the helmet out while I try to figure out how to use a camera.
"Okay uh... I can uh.. what is this device!?"
I finally figured out how to take the picture.
"Okay we got a picture now how much do we want for it?"
I look back and see the two are still at the weapon table.
"They seem to be distracted. Um... 3 cents!!"
The necromancer looks at me weirdly.
"No a little bit more"
"Uhh okay umm... 4 cents!!!"
"How about 5 dollars?"
"Okay"
When the necromancer was about to type he stop.
"No wait this is worth much more. It is a Guardians helmet"
I look at the necromancer.
"Tis true"
The necromancer looks at the helment.
"How about 50- no a hundred dollars!"
"A hundred and fifty four CENTS!"
The necromancer gives me a weird look.
"Alright now we got the price"
I look back and see malthas and the vampire starting to walk towards us. I give out a nervous scream and start to freak out.
"There coming!  What do we do what do we do! ?!?"
"We hide it!"
The Necromancer and I start to run to another ruin that looks alot like a small water park.
When we reach it we put the helmet in a hiding place and watch as the two move closer.
"Ooh gosh! Ah! And your weaponless!!! Use the bone!!" I tell the necromancer.
"You have a bow!"
I look at my staff.
"Oh yea thats true"
I hand my staff to the necromancer and get my bow out. Malthas and the vampire approach us. We freak out while in battle stances and we fight them. While the two were busy with the necromancer I grab the helmet and run away.

Yea this was such a silly roleplay. So i actually caught this on video so if you go to my channel which is 'linabuggy' it should  be there. And this rp didnt have much of an ending so I end it where it is. But yea I hope you enjoy!