unwanted force

So this is a story I decided to make up because our larp group activities aren't really worth making a short story out of. So this story will be from sonaan's POV. Shes my newest character still in development but I have enough done to make a story about. Shes an elven werewolf and thats all I can say about to summarize her character. Now this is completely made up so its nothing personal to the people who actually represent some characters because my mind just wanted to veer off reality for a moment. So yea... On to the story.

Sonaan's POV
I wander about the forest alone on a quiet day. I don't have teammates, a group, a faction, or anything of that sort. I guess being a 'lone wolf' really lives up to its name in my situation. I always walk around this forest trying to find some sort of amusement. Sometimes being alone can be quite boring. I used to have a pack but I left them because of how cowardly they were. Now, don't get me wrong, but you could say the same about me sometimes. I do become a coward in battle because I don't want to be forced to take form. It always happens when im near death. It's so painful...I can't stand it... both mentally and physically. While I was thinking about this I didn't notice the group of people I was about to run straight into. I quickly stop, back away and hide behind a tree. I tried to make as little noise possible but they seemed to have heard me, Luckily they didn't see me. I look around the tree to see this group. I identify each one carefully. One has elf garb and a cloth over his eyes and is quite short welding a spear. The other is almost taller than the others and is heavily armored with an eye patch over his left eye, he also carried a rather large sword and shield. My eyes linger to the last one and I can't help but stare at his armour. It's a gold color like the taller one and has a symbol of a bird on the chest. He also had a helmet to match his armour which prevented me from seeing his face, he was armed with a sword with a hilt that matches his armour. I see the elf look straight at my direction and I quickly go behind the tree but it was too late. I hear a voice say, 'over there'. I quickly take off as fast as I could. As I run I hear them behind me running. I turn sharply trying to loose them but they keep following. I start to unsheath my sword and look back for a bit. One is missing. The taller one I believe it was. I keep running with my sword out. If I have to fight them then so be it, But I'd rather not have to engage. As I run through I suddenly feel a strong force push me and I tumble to the ground. I scramble to get up and see the taller one with his shield. He shield bashed me while I was running and it took my balance away. I try to get up as fast as I can but I get shield bashed back to the ground. He swiped his sword at me slicing my arm. I keep trying to get up but get forced back down when I feel a sword place a deep gash in my leg. I grip my sword and block the next attack the shield bearer was about to deal. I force his sword away with enough power to have him stumble back a bit. I try to use this as an opportunity to get away but I am met with a spear head that hits me across the face leaving a deep cut on my cheek. I am reaching my limit. I drop my sword and cower on the ground with my hands on my head and knees to my chest. In my peripheral vision I see a sword raised ready to strike.
"Cease."
The sword lowers and I hear footsteps come towards me and I press my face against my knees and close my arms in tighter. I look very small like this but I don't want to look like a threat. I shut my eyes awaiting for the next move. I feel something cold and metal touch my hands. I made the mistake of pulling my hands away at the sudden contact. My eyes snap open and I had made my throat vulnerable for a sword to slide against it. I look up and see that it's the one with the helmet.
"What is your business here?" He asks.
I must have taken too long to think of an answer because he presses the sword against me harder.
"Why are you here?" He restates.
"Are you a spy!?" I hear another say.
The man holds his hand up to silence him. I try to speak but the only thing that comes out are quiet wimpers. The sword is pushed harder against me and it pushes me back and I get pinned down.
"Tell us your doing, Or we kill you." I hear one say.
I feel blood drip down my neck from the pressure of the sword against me.
I just stare into the eyes of the man with the helmet, my expression begging for mercy.
"She could be useful." He says.
He removes the sword from my neck and gets up.
"Chain her."
The shield bearer pulls out a chain and puts it around my wrist. He tugs at the chain and I lurch forward. I get up and limp away with these men. I look back and my sword lays on the ground, Forgotten.

I sit chained to a tree for what seemed to be forever. After a long while the helmet person came to me with another girl. She looked quite miserable so its obvious that she was captured as well. He stands there waiting. I'm confused as to what will happen. Suddenly the girl draws out a sword and slashes in towards me. I quickly scramble away terrified and the sword hits the tree. I don't want to turn. I really dont. She looked at me the entire time and turns back and walks away. The helment person turns around and walks away as well. I pull my knees to my chest and sit there with my face against my knees.

It's night but I dont fall asleep. I'm awake so I can be ready for whatever might happen. I then hear chains rustling and then I feel a tug. Im pulled to my feet and forcefully taken away.
I get taken to an odd setting. There's people all around fighting and Im taken to the man with the helmet. The person that had my chain forced me to my knees. The helment man approaches me with sword in hand. He swipes the sword and it grazes my cheek leaving a thin cut. I stay strong. I don't want to turn.
He does it again cutting my upper arm.
I don't want to turn.
He cuts my neck open. I feel blood trickle down my open wounds and I start to shake alot.
I don't want to turn.
I feel my limbs twitch as he delivers another blow cutting my shoulder.
I-I...d-don't w-want t-to t-tur-
He thrusts the sword into my stomach. My head flies back so my eyes look to the sky. My eyesight grows clear as they glow a light green. My mouth hangs open and fangs start to sprout from my canines. I grit them together letting a low growl escape. I feel strength. I break the chain holding me and thrash around. It's dark but I see clearly into the darkness. I shut my eyes and claw at the ground. I try to resist. I try to keep control.
I don't want to turn.
The one with the helmet must have realized I was resisting because I feel his sword cut into my back.
The pain. I-I c-can't. I-I d-don't w-want-
His sword finds it's place under my shoulder blade. I feel the cold metal slide into my flesh and my limbs jerk. I cry out still staying as strong as I can. I keep resisting to let this beast out. The man kicks me on my back sliding the sword out and under my chin and getting on top of me. I hear his chilling voice ring through my ears.
"Stop resisting!"
I shake my head trying to keep it hidden away. He presses the sword against my neck harder and yells at his troops for something. I couldn't hear because I was far too concentrated on keeping the beast inside. I thrash around but the man keeps a hold of me. I feel my ears start to get pointed as the blade is pressed harder. After trying for so long, Trying to keep it inside. I open my eyes up wide crying out. A small blade found its way to my shoulder and was being dragged to my collar. The strength. The pain. I kick the man off and he hits the ground with a thud. I feel my limbs start to stretch. I get bigger And gain the wolf-like appearance. I stand tall letting out a loud howl. My gaze switches to behind me and I charge fast at the troops fighting. I swing my claws giving them large gashes killing them. More approach me and I keep slashing. I take many lives from the Forsaken AND the Guardians. The man with the shield sees this and runs in to stop me. I stand in the middle of the battlefield. I crouch down on all fours staring ferociously at the Guardian running to me. He stops in front of me swinging his sword at me. I stand on my hind legs and swipe my claws deflecting his hits and hit his sword away. I take the opportunity to pin him down. He puts his shield in front of him to be ready for what awaits. I raise my claws to strike but get interrupted by a spear thrusting into my side. I look and see the elf. He pulls the spear out and readies it to strike again. Before he can strike I swipe my claws at him making him stumble back. I get ready to finish them off but I feel a sharp pain in my back. I howl out in pain as he takes his sword out and buries it in the crook of my neck. He takes me down and takes his sword out and stabs it through my chest. I weaken and feel consciousness slip away. The man with the helmet rips the sword out and everything fades to black.