freedom

Okay so to start out: I left in the middle of this rp because im a wimp when it comes to the cold. But I'll just make up the story based on what I was told. Also this is the tasks game part 2 but we didn't actually do any tasks so I renamed it. So enjoy! This story will be from Kuros/my POV

I shiver in the snow that surrounded me. I had been captured by these Guardians for a long period time. I feared that I might never be saved. I gaze at the white blanket that once was green grass. I sit there hopeless with no weapon. I close my eyes and think about the day I was captured.
How odd.
What is it V?
You would rather be captured like a coward than to fight back.
How could I have fought back? All I had was my bow and one dart.
Have you not any spells you could've used?
No. They weren't  available to me.
Honestly V none of this is her fault.
Thank goodness for I to come to my rescue.
It was her conscious choice to be captured than to die.
Yes but if she had died then at least she could have died knowing that she fought for the Forsaken.
But to be honest, not even my dead self would be proud of that.
Your reasoning?
The Forsaken are evil! She wants to die a villan?
Here comes C to back me up.
It wasnt even her choice to join the Forsaken.
Yea? But what can be done about it no-
Im taken out of my thoughts and push V, I, & C to the back of my mind. I hear a strange sound. A sound of fighting. I look around and see nothing. I think im losing my mind but I hear a voice.
"Come with me"
I look and I see an outstretched hand. Its the vampire's hand, The vampire from my faction. I take his hand and he takes me away from my prison and gives  me my weapon. I am finally free.