black eye!?!?

So we didnt have all the people to continue the storyline rp...but thats alright, hopefully we can get everyone maybe next week! So this isnt even a storyline rp so this is just gonna be from my pov. So basically I got 6 face shots and this one is about the 6th one . The others werent as bad. Even though the first three were from the same warmup battle. But yea the 6th one was pretty bad. But read on till the end of this short story! Its pretty short because the results happened pretty quick. My pov.

So a couple others and I were walking back to the larp set up after awkwardly walking to Scotts car for some reason....so Kade's chest armour was weirdly lifting up in the back so he asked his younger brother Johnny to help him. When Johnny was about to help him he exclaimed that Scott was making him nervous because he didn't want to get hit by him with his sword. So I stepped up and said
"I shall distract him! Go help Kade and I will take care of Scott!"
Like the pathetic hero I was I had challenged Scott to a battle. He was much stronger and better than me so I was basically asking for my death. So I take Scott on and we fight. Im using my new (and not all the way developed) werewolf character (I might post something about it when I get the chance so you know how the werewolf race works) so we fight. It starts off with the whole im circling around him trying to find a spot to hit him with my sword. I charge and I get probably 1 hit on him and he gets a pretty good advantage and hits me twice. So as we fight he had been able to get me down to 1 hitpoint and I transform into a werewolf with 7 hits. I charge at him with my daggers and wasnt very successful in hitting him. I charge again and nothing. I charge once more and he swings his sword at me and all I remember is an overwhelming pain on the left side of my face. It numbed  up pretty fast and I fall to the ground with my hands clutching my face. I don't  cry (Miraculously), but I stay on my knees with my face in my hands breathing heavily. My choppy breathing gave the impression of crying but the only thing that leaked out my eyes were just the watery eye effect of the swelling. James and Scott are next to me and James kneels down to check if im alright, asking if there was any blood or anything. Luckily there was no blood. But I cannot speak because of the sudden shock and the choppy breathing. He checks my left eye and claims that it is swollen and that I must take a break. I walk back to the larp setup and sit on the ground. He looks at my eye again and leaves to get something. While he was gone the vampire arrived. He clearly did not see what happened and was curious as to what DID happen. James arrives with a wet napkin and tells me to place it on my eye. I do so. Now this was one of those days where Kimmy doesn't come and i'm the only girl that shows up. So some of the guys walk over to me and say things like how tough I am for taking the hit. One even said that I toughened it out better than any of them could in the larp team. Flattering I know but, despite all the complements, I was still in pain. The entire left side of my face was numb and sore. And I hadn't fully recovered the last face shot so parts of my face were still numb. James checks on my eye again and says that I will most likely get a black eye. Oh thats what almost made me cry. But I didn't. No crying today, no sir. So he tells me when I get home I must put ice on it. Now despite all this happening, I still stayed for the rest of the hours. I didn't do anything hardcore fighting though. Though the option was not available because we got to help someone record a video.
So aftet all that I arrive home. I kick back and put ice on my eye and then after a few hours I did indeed get a black eye.

Now this is the first black eye I have ever gotten. I just hope that when my mother sees it she wont ban me from going larping. The bridge of my nose got a pretty hard hit and is probably the most hurt. But yea I will come to ya guys with new larping stories later! Lets see what happens next week! Hopefully I'll be more careful...